Currencies28315
Market Cap$ 2.41T-5.07%
24h Spot Volume$ 67.73B-0.73%
BTC Dominance51.69%+0.42%
ETH Gas11 Gwei
Cryptorank

Active MEXC Markets

  • Quote coins...

Name
Pair
Last Price
Chg24
High (24h)
Low (24h)
Spread
Volume (24h)
Volume (%)
Ethereum
ETH/USDT
USDT 3,083

$ 3,085

-4.53%

-$ 146.41

USDT 3,278
USDT 2,987

<0.001%

$ 187.45M

ETH 60.76K

39.76%

Solana
SOL/USDT
USDT 136.28

$ 136.37

-11.7%

-$ 18.12

USDT 156.05
USDT 130.29

0.110%

$ 108.32M

SOL 794.30K

22.98%

MX Token
MX/USDT
USDT 5.38

$ 5.38

+1.45%

$ 0.0771

USDT 5.46
USDT 5.28

0.002%

$ 53.98M

MX 10.03M

11.45%

Dogecoin
DOGE/USDT
USDT 0.157

$ 0.157

-6.04%

-$ 0.0101

USDT 0.168
USDT 0.150

0.006%

$ 34.19M

DOGE 218.06M

7.25%

Core DAO
CORE/USDT
USDT 2.34

$ 2.34

+50.5%

$ 0.785

USDT 2.89
USDT 1.55

0.081%

$ 21.87M

CORE 9.34M

4.64%

Avalanche
AVAX/USDT
USDT 35.15

$ 35.17

-7.72%

-$ 2.94

USDT 38.61
USDT 33.65

0.028%

$ 15.12M

AVAX 429.96K

3.21%

Arbitrum
ARB/USDT
USDT 1.14

$ 1.14

-7.21%

-$ 0.0885

USDT 1.27
USDT 1.09

0.009%

$ 13.22M

ARB 11.61M

2.80%

USDC
USDC/USDT
USDT 1.00

$ 1.00

+0.04%

$ 0.0004

USDT 1.00
USDT 0.999

0.010%

$ 13.18M

USDC 13.18M

2.80%

Sei
SEI/USDT
USDT 0.488

$ 0.489

-11.2%

-$ 0.0617

USDT 0.564
USDT 0.463

0.020%

$ 12.27M

SEI 25.10M

2.60%

TRON
TRX/USDT
USDT 0.111

$ 0.111

-2.97%

-$ 0.0034

USDT 0.115
USDT 0.110

0.009%

$ 11.85M

TRX 106.47M

2.51%

1 - 10 from 10

Show rows

10

MEXC Markets Excluded from Price Index Calculation

Name
Pair
Last Price
Chg24
High (24h)
Low (24h)
Spread
Volume (24h)
Volume (%)
Bitcoin
BTC/USDT
USDT 63,150

$ 63,190

-4.5%

-$ 2,978

USDT 66,850
USDT 61,700

<0.001%

$ 584.02M

Ƀ 9.24K

91.87%

XRP
XRP/USDT
USDT 0.495

$ 0.495

-3.72%

-$ 0.0191

USDT 0.519
USDT 0.476

0.020%

$ 29.73M

XRP 60.04M

4.68%

ChainLink
LINK/USDT
USDT 13.54

$ 13.55

-6.48%

-$ 0.938

USDT 14.67
USDT 12.98

0.007%

$ 9.26M

LINK 683.60K

1.46%

Litecoin
LTC/USDT
USDT 78.27

$ 78.32

-4.43%

-$ 3.63

USDT 82.83
USDT 75.33

0.013%

$ 8.56M

Ł 109.26K

1.35%

Polkadot
DOT/USDT
USDT 6.70

$ 6.70

-5.15%

-$ 0.364

USDT 7.20
USDT 6.44

0.015%

$ 1.04M

DOT 155.80K

0.16%

PixelVerse
PIXEL/USDT
USDT 0.409

$ 0.409

-11.4%

-$ 0.0528

USDT 0.471
USDT 0.384

0.024%

$ 743.04K

PIXEL 1.82M

0.12%

Cosmos Hub
ATOM/USDT
USDT 8.12

$ 8.13

-5.81%

-$ 0.501

USDT 8.73
USDT 7.83

0.012%

$ 668.05K

ATOM 82.19K

0.11%

Stellar
XLM/USDT
USDT 0.108

$ 0.108

-4.43%

-$ 0.005

USDT 0.114
USDT 0.104

0.093%

$ 588.85K

XLM 5.45M

0.09%

Bitcoin Cash
BCH/USDT
USDT 489.40

$ 489.71

-10.4%

-$ 56.60

USDT 567.30
USDT 470.00

0.020%

$ 573.33K

BCH 1.17K

0.09%

VeChain
VET/USDT
USDT 0.0406

$ 0.0406

-13%

-$ 0.00608

USDT 0.0473
USDT 0.0386

0.025%

$ 533.13K

VET 13.13M

0.08%

1 - 10 from 10

Show rows

10

About MEXC

MEXC Global is an exchange platform focusing on cryptocurrency, founded by some senior practitioner in blockchain industry and specialists from Wall Street, Japan, and Europe. It offers safer, smarter, and more convenient exchange services, together with selected blockchain asset, safety insurance, dedicated to building a world-leading cryptocurrency exchange platform.
MEXC Global, dedicate to find the next high-return cryptocurrency coin project, provide safer, smarter, and more convenient exchange services to the customers.
MEXC Global also based on the community consensus and exchange ecology, distributed MX pass as the foundation of the platform. Moreover, MEXC Global will distribute 60% of the transaction fee to the MX holder, using the other 40% to buy back MX and destroy, until only 100 million MX remain in the market.