Currencies28783
Market Cap$ 2.56T+1.78%
24h Spot Volume$ 34.55B-11.2%
BTC Dominance51.82%-0.24%
ETH Gas3 Gwei
Cryptorank
Open report modalReport issue
SatoshiDEX

SatoshiDEX SATX 

283 Watchlists

DeFi

Status

Pre-sale

Raising

Not Set

General Info

Tags (Sub-Categories):

#Token

Funds and Backers

No funds found yet

Wallets

No wallets found yet

Description

SatoshiDEX is a decentralized exchange (DEX) built on the Stacks blockchain.

Pre-sale

1 Mar — 31 May 2024

Raised

$ 1.00M

Price:

$ 0.0015

Tokens For Sale:

666,666,667

Platform:

N/A

Lock-up:

25% TGE, remaining 75% vested over 3 ...

Additional Data

Total Supply

SATX 10,000,000,000

What is SatoshiDEX?

SatoshiDEX is a decentralized exchange (DEX) built on the Stacks blockchain, a layer-2 blockchain connected to Bitcoin through Proof-of-Transfer (PoX) consensus. Inspired by Uniswap, SatoshiDEX facilitates peer-to-peer (P2P) trading of digital assets while offering several unique advantages due to its integration with Stacks.

Trending Coins and Tokens Flame icon