Currencies28381
Market Cap$ 2.51T+2.79%
24h Spot Volume$ 38.37B+1.33%
BTC Dominance51.02%-1.21%
ETH Gas7 Gwei
Cryptorank
Report issue
SatoshiDEX

SatoshiDEX SATX 

239 Watchlists

DeFi

Status

Pre-sale

Raising

Not Set

SatoshiDEX Funding Insights

Discover fundraising information: Pre-sale return on investment (ROI), prices of investors, and funds raised by SatoshiDEX (SATX). Review the white paper, team, and financial overview.

Fundraising Info

Total Raised

$ 1.70M

Details

Pre-sale

1 Mar — 30 Apr 2024

Raised

$ 1.00M

Price:

$ 0.0015

Tokens For Sale:

666,666,667

Platform:

N/A

Lock-up:

25% TGE, remaining 75% vested over 3 ...

Pre-sale

22 Feb — 24 Feb 2024

Raised

$ 700.00K

Price:

$ 0.00145

Tokens For Sale:

482,758,621

Platform:

N/A

Lock-up:

25% TGE, remaining 75% vested over 3 ...

SatoshiDEX Investors and Backers