Sweat Economy has already created the most popular Health & Fitness App globally of 2022 in Sweatcoin, a Web2 app with over 110,000,000 (110M) users. This has been used as a funnel to create the Sweat Wallet, a Web3 app powered by a new cryptocurrency – SWEAT. The new app already has 13,000,000 (13M+) wallets created.
Token utility includes: staking for rewards and yield (net deflationary), dynamic NFTs & gamification, and unlocking new features in the app.
What makes Sweat Economy (SWEAT) unique?
- No upfront fee. With SWEAT, there is no payment required at all and demand for the token comes from a fundamental value.
- Revenue model. Most engage-2-earn projects rely on a circular revenue model: people buy the token to get an NFT, which helps them earn more of the token, which helps them upgrade the NFT etc. There is very little fundamental value in such a model. SWEAT revenue is driven by fundamental value.
- Value of utility. Access to amazing rewards people really want, along with fun games, and use as a platform token (discounts on trading and transaction fees, and access to NFT drops).
- Buy and burn. The revenue derives from established business models: user engagement and distribution (B2B) and transaction fees (B2C).
- Track record. The team behind Sweat Economy has successfully monetized user engagement since 2016 with Sweatcoin, their Web2 app which is the most popular Health & Fitness App of 2022.
- Largest Web2 to Web3 conversion ever. The Sweat Wallet will become the largest on-ramp into crypto. Anyone with a smartphone can literally walk into crypto.
- Long-term vision to create an open economy of movement. This is founded on the premise that movement has a fundamental value. Tokenizing movement enables SWEAT to be an expression of that value. This vision includes new Movement Validators to allow users to earn for gym work, cycling and swimming, and the creation of the Sweat DAO to allow users to monetize their movement data, and sell it to insurers and more.
Sweat Economy's All Time High (ATH) of $ 0.0896 was reached on 14 Sep 2022, and is currently -67.2% down.