NAOS Finance facilitates DeFi lenders and SME borrowers to allow both parties to interact in a permission-less manner on the blockchain.
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
NAOS Finance (NAOS) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Ethereum blockchain.The max. supply of NAOS Finance that will ever be issued is 300.00 Millions tokens, and the current supply of NAOS in circulation is 8.81 Millions tokens.
Current NAOS Finance price is $ 0.598 moved down to -15.5% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of NAOS Finance reached $ 0.850 on 30 Apr 2021 and fallen -29.7% from it.
NAOS Finance's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00% with the market capitalization of $ 5.27 Millions.
NAOS Finance’s 24 trading volume is $ 68.01 Thousands. It is trading on 1 markets and 1 Exchanges the most active of them is Uniswap.
NAOS Finance Price Chart
NAOS Finance price Index provides the latest NAOS price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The NAOS Finance to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
NAOS Finance Performance USD
|24H||-$ 0.110||-15.5%||$ 0.711||$ 0.590|
|7D||-$ 0.140||-19%||$ 0.759||$ 0.480|
What is NAOS Finance
NAOS Finance is a DeFi lending protocol allowing lenders and SME borrowers to facilitate permissionless and borderless loaning/borrowing transactions on the blockchain. Built on Ethereum and Interplanetary File System (IPFS), our platform lets users tokenize real-world assets and subsequent lending.
$NAOS is the governance token and can be used to interact with the protocol and earn rewards. Users have the option to lend, borrow, stake, and mine to transact with others around the globe and earn additional rewards with our token.
NAOS Finance allows you to
- Deposit funds to earn guaranteed fixed interest over time
- Receive loans in your local fiat using real world assets as collaterals
- Participate in revenue sharing by providing liquidity to the insurance pool
- Earn NAOS tokens by depositing supported tokens
The NAOS Finance Protocol has three major components:
- Blockchain standards facilitate asset tokenization and enable end-to-end lending solutions, including setting interest rates, settlements and fee distributions
- User-friendly decentralized loan application d-app that allows borrowers to complete entire loan requests directly on-chain. The experience will closely mirror traditional FinTech platforms with ease of use at the front and center.
- Decentralized loan marketplace featuring diversified real-world assets of different risk profiles, maturities and guaranteed yields