Moma Protocol [MOMAT]
Moma Protocol is a proprietary solution to meet the growing demands for liquidity, scalability and speculation in DeFi Lending Markets.
Moma Protocol Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Moma Protocol (MOMAT) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Ethereum blockchain.The total supply of Moma Protocol that will ever be issued is 100.00 Millions tokens, and the current supply of MOMAT in circulation is 5.15 Millions tokens.
Current Moma Protocol price is $ 0.122 moved up to +0.48% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of Moma Protocol reached $ 0.325 on 6 Jul 2021 and fallen -62.5% from it.
Moma Protocol's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00% with the market capitalization of $ 627.11 Thousands.
Moma Protocol’s 24 trading volume is $ 23.33 Thousands. It is trading on 1 markets and 1 Exchanges .
Moma Protocol Price
Moma Protocol price Index provides the latest MOMAT price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Moma Protocol to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
MOMAT to USD Converter
Moma Protocol Price (MOMAT - USD)
|24H||$ 0.000586||+0.48%||$ 0.124||$ 0.120|
|7D||-$ 0.000408||-0.33%||$ 0.129||$ 0.116|
|14D||-$ 0.02||-14.1%||$ 0.154||$ 0.116|
|1M||-$ 0.0703||-36.6%||$ 0.209||$ 0.116|
What is Moma Protocol
The Moma Protocol uses a proprietary smart contract factory to produce, manage, accelerate and aggregate the lending markets, creating an ecosystem that can expand infinitely on lending liquidity and market diversity.
Factory is a smart contract factory that can produce and manage Launch Pool and Lending Pool.
Launch Pool is a customizable Pre-Lending Pool designed for community mining. Community tokens can be distributed for any projects through the Launch Pool.
Lending Pool is a customizable lending market pool with an over-collateralized loan structure. This pool can support lending and borrowing in any markets.
Aggregator is a calculator and analyzer based on Pool and market data. It helps users solve their personalized DeFi demands of lending, borrowing and community mining of crypto assets.
- Moma provides a smart contract factory for the production and management of Launch Pool and Lending Pool. As a Pool Builder, a user can customize the type of crypto assets and other parameters independently, and create their own Launch Pool and Lending Pool which they can fully operate by themselves to generate profits.
Launch pool & Lending pool
- Launch Pool activates, accelerates and creates the lending scenario for Lending Pool. Lending Pool provides the interest-bearing scenario to generate revenue for Launch Pool.
- Moma provides a unique oracle system that combines the mechanisms of Committee Price Feed and Decentralized Price Feed.
- Crypto Asset Risk Rating Database acts as a risk prompt list for identifying any potential risks related to the crypto asset in the Lending Pool. Moma users can take into account the rating score of a particular crypto asset from the database when they are deciding their participation strategies.
- Whistleblower is the core mechanism of Moma’s risk management framework. By staking Moma tokens, users can become Whistleblowers and submit risk warning information. Once the information is confirmed as valid, Whistleblower will receive incentives.
- Reserve Pool receives a portion of the interest revenue from Lending Pool and forms a fund pool. In situations where losses occur, the funds in the Reserve Pool will be mobilized for compensation.
- Staking Management Pool is a staking pool formed by Pool Builders when they are upgrading their pools by staking Moma tokens. If any management problems occur during the pool operation process and result in losses on the user side, Moma tokens in the Staking Management Pool will be mobilized to compensate the affected users.
- $MOMAT holders can obtain partial incentives of the platform transaction fee.
- $MOMAT holders can enjoy certain privileges and interests for future use of the platform’s lending market or other services.
- $MOMAT holders can vote to participate in the development and key governance of the platform.