Edge is the infrastructure of Web3 and a decentralized cloud, powered by the blockchain
Edge Market CapN/A
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Edge's current price is $ 0.200, it has increased +1.45% over the past 24 hours.
Edge's All Time High (ATH) of $ 0.951 was reached on 8 Nov 2021, and is currently -78.9% down.
Edge Live Chart
Edge price Index provides the latest EDGE price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Edge to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
EDGE to USD Converter
Edge Quarterly Returns ($)
Edge Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly
|2021||$ 0.242||$ 0.230|
Edge Monthly Returns ($)
Edge USD (EDGE - USD) Price Change
|24H||$ 0.00286||+1.45%||$ 0.202||$ 0.195|
|7D||$ 0.0129||+6.9%||$ 0.205||$ 0.182|
|14D||-$ 0.0000405||-0.02%||$ 0.205||$ 0.173|
|1M||-$ 0.0392||-16.4%||$ 0.263||$ 0.173|
|3M||-$ 0.0794||-28.4%||$ 0.950||$ 0.173|
|YTD||-$ 0.0341||-14.6%||$ 0.242||$ 0.173|
Edge Annual Price
|2022||-12.8%||$ 0.242||$ 0.173|
|2021||-19.2%||$ 0.950||$ 0.185|
What is Edge
Edge is the infrastructure of Web3 and a decentralized cloud, powered by the blockchain. Edge networking is a distributed computing paradigm that brings data storage and computation as close to the point of need as possible, pushing applications, data, and computing power away from centralized data centers. This reduces the volumes of data that must be moved, the consequent traffic, and the distance the data must travel, providing lower latency and reduced transmission costs. The Edge network utilizes BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) operating within network masternodes to inform top-level routing decisions in the network. BGP is the protocol that makes the Internet work. It does this by enabling data routing on the Internet by looking at all of the available paths that data could take from point to point, and picking the best route.
Edge Product Use Cases:
- Hosting. Hosting on the Edge ensures a lightning-fast experience for your end-users, increasing conversion and retention
- Content Delivery. The performance of applications and websites can be improved through the use of CDN, which distributes images, media, and assets as close to the end audience as possible. Edge CDN includes a full media pipeline, enabling you to transform, optimize and intelligently cache your media library using simple and robust URL parameters
- Domain Routing. DNS is a critical part of the Internet and for all online businesses. Edge enables the management of DNS routes, providing an authoritative DNS service that offers instant updates, hyper-local routing, high redundancy, and advanced security with built-in DDoS mitigation
- File Storage and Sharing. Edge Object Storage enables fully decentralized, high-performance, and secure file storage, backup, and file sharing for individuals and businesses. Files stored in the Edge Network can be encrypted with your own private keys, and are broken into hundreds of pieces, providing an extremely secure data storage solution
- Application Acceleration. Caching API endpoints at the edge of the network accelerates your product's responsiveness, improving user experience, helping to drive deeper engagement and higher conversion.
$EDGE is a tradable utility token on the Ethereum network (ERC-20). It is the entry point to the Edge ecosystem and can be used for the purchasing of Edge services. $EDGE tokens can be bridged into the Edge network and converted to $XE using the Edge Bridge. The relationship between $EDGE and $XE is 1:1, meaning that for every 1 $EDGE bridged into the network, you will receive 1 $XE. When services are purchased in $EDGE, the $EDGE is automatically bridged into the network, reducing circulating supply.