Relational blockchain technology for mainstream dapps
Chromia CHR IEO Review
IEO is ended: 28 May — 28 May 2019
ROI since IEO
ATH ROI since IEO
Min/Max personal Cap
Tokens For Sale40,000,000
Private/Pre-sale is ended: 4 Aug 2018
ROI since Private/Pre-sale
ATH ROI since Private/Pre-sale
Tokens For Sale179,600,000
Total Hard Cap
About ICO Chromia
KuCoin will launch the next round of the Spotlight token sale with Chromia (CHR) on 28/5/2019 (UTC+8). The new round of CHR token sale will be implemented with new lottery ticket acquisition rules. (see below).
Spotlight Token Sale Details:
- Token Name: Chromia (CHR)
- Token Type: ERC-20
- Token Sale Participation Start Time: Activity Page Release Time
- Token Sale Participation End Time: May 27, 2019, 23:59:59 (UTC+8)
- Spotlight Hard Cap: 2,000,000 USD
- Spotlight Allocation: 40,000,000 CHR
- Spotlight Token Sale Price: 1 CHR = 0.05 USD
- Token Supported: KuCoin Shares (KCS) Only
- Price Ratio: The actual price ratio of KCS will be announced on the day of the Token Sale
- Token Sale Format: Lottery
- Allocation Per Winning Ticket: 500 USD (10,000 CHR)
- Spotlight Token Distribution: The CHR will be distributed immediately after the successful deduction of KCS.
- Total Token Supply: 1,000,000,000 CHR
- Circulating Supply: 4.75% of Total Token Supply
- Private Sale Allocation: 14.95% of total token supply + 2.99% of total token supply as bonus
- Private Sale Token Price: 1 CHR = 0.058 USD
- Private Sale Unlock Plan: 7,474,622 CHR will be unlocked when listing, and the remainder will be released over the next 19 months on a monthly basis.
Lottery Format Summary:
- Each successful participant can claim a different number of lottery tickets according to different conditions that are met.
- Each winning ticket is eligible to purchase 500 USD worth of the CHR (fixed amount) tokens using KCS.
- Up to 2 winning tickets per winning user allowed.