Currencies27564
Market Cap$ 2.04T-1.14%
24h Spot Volume$ 47.39B-3.66%
BTC Dominance49.07%+0.08%
ETH Gas42 Gwei
Cryptorank
Report issue
STFX

STFX STFX Price $ 0.0561

Rank: 681

82 Watchlists

DeFi

STFX Price

0.0561
4.76%
($ 0.00255)
Price Range
LowHigh
$ 0.052$ 0.072

General Info

Contracts/Explorers:

Tags (Sub-Categories):

#Token

Funds and Backers

Description

STFX is a DeFi and SocialFi protocol for short-term asset management

STFX (STFX) Chart

The STFX to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.

STFX to USD Converter

STFX (STFX)STFX

STFX Price Statistics

leaderboard

Market Cap

$ 37.31M

FDMC

$ 56.07M

ATH Market Cap

$ 59.33M

24 Trade Vol.

$ 195.59K


Vol. (24h) / MCap

0.00524

Max Supply

STFX 1,000,000,000

Total Supply

STFX 1,000,000,000

Circulating Supply

STFX 665.37M

(66.5% of Max Supply)

Listing Date

24 Jan 2023

All Time High

$ 0.0892

20 Nov 2023


All Time Low

$ 0.00958

28 May 2023


From ATH

37.1%

From ATL

485.6%

STFX Price Analysis

What is STFX (STFX)?

STFX is a DeFi and SocialFi protocol for short-term asset management. STFX is pioneering a concept of Single Trade Vaults – short-duration, non-custodial, active asset management vaults that are dedicated to one trade. Think of them as mini-vaults that only exist for the duration of the trade. STFX platform allows you to turn your trade setup into an easily investable vault which can be joined by the community in minutes.

STFX is the native token of the STFX platform, with a hard capped supply of 1B units, set to exhibit deflationary properties over time. STFX is designed as a utility token that services many key functions within the network. STFX stakers will receive claim to 80% of protocol revenue, with the remaining 20% accruing to the DAO treasury. Thus, an “intrinsic value” can be ascribed to token price based on revenue projection and an applied discount rate. Rewards will be paid out to stakers in USDC on a weekly basis. Staking will be subject to a 1 week “cooldown” period prior to becoming re-liquid. 

STFX Price Today

STFX's current price is $ 0.0561, it has increased +4.76% over the past 24 hours.

STFX's All Time High (ATH) of $ 0.0892 was reached on 20 Nov 2023, and is currently -37.1% down.

The current circulating supply of STFX is 665.37 Million tokens, and the maximum supply of STFX is 1.00 Billion.

STFX’s 24 hour trading volume is $ 195.59 Thousands.

STFX's current share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00%, with a market capitalization of $ 37.31 Million.

Trending Coins and Tokens