Pinknode is focused on building the most secure, reliable and scalable infrastructure layer on Polkadot networks.
Pinknode Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Pinknode's current price is $ 0.203, it has dropped -11% over the past 24 hours.
Pinknode's All Time High (ATH) of $ 0.874 was reached on 16 May 2021, and is currently -76.8% down.
The maximum supply of Pinknode that will ever be issued is 200.00 Millions tokens, and the current supply of PNODE in circulation is 85.97 Millions tokens.
Pinknode’s 24 hour trading volume is $ 97.76 Thousands.
Pinknode's current share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00%, with a market capitalization of $ 17.46 Millions.
Pinknode price Index provides the latest PNODE price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Pinknode to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
PNODE to USD Converter
Pinknode Quarterly Returns ($)
Pinknode Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly
|2021||$ 0.0475||$ 0.0644|
Pinknode Monthly Returns ($)
Pinknode USD (PNODE - USD) Price Change
|24H||-$ 0.0252||-11%||$ 0.262||$ 0.196|
|7D||$ 0.0237||+13.2%||$ 0.304||$ 0.163|
|14D||$ 0.137||+207.8%||$ 0.304||$ 0.0651|
|1M||$ 0.135||+200.3%||$ 0.304||$ 0.0565|
|3M||$ 0.138||+214.4%||$ 0.304||$ 0.0491|
Pinknode Annual Price
|2021||-43.1%||$ 0.874||$ 0.0265|
What is Pinknode
THE GATEWAY TO THE POLKADOT ECOSYSTEM
Pinknode empowers developers by providing node-as-a-service solutions, removing an entire layer of inefficiencies and complexities, and accelerating your product life cycle.
Token Use Cases
- PNODE will be used to access the services via ownership or payment and to switch between account tiers for developers
- PNODE will be used to pay for operations and re-invested into running validators and collator nodes
- PNODE will be used for staking (API access, decentralisation of nodes, optimisation of relays, marketing and community campaigns)
- PNODE will be used for governance, allowing holders to vote on the direction of the project (onboarding of parachains, number of nodes to deploy, role of nodes etc.)
- Our purposefully designed dashboard will help you understand and optimize the inner workings of your infrastructure.
- If you require nodes of your own, we provide end-to-end node operation services. You’ll never have to worry about your infrastructure needs.
HTTPS API Endpoints
- Whether you’re testing on Rococo or ready to launch and scale on Kusama and Polkadot, our battle tested API suite will serve you well from launch to scale.
- We operate, manage and update nodes for developers and teams, so they can focus on building what matters most.
More Developers, More Applications, More Users
- Streamlined onboarding process connecting projects to the Polkadot or Kusama network with a custom Pinknode-powered line of code.
- Our nodes enhance the security of the network by fulfilling the roles of validator, collator and fishermen.
- Immediate node deployment helps to jumpstart new networks
- Projects interact with our purposefully designed dashboard to operate and optimize their infrastructure needs.
- High quality, secure and reliable architecture maintained through strict internal testing protocols, ensuring maximum uptime and 100% data integrity
Integrate Seamlessly into the Polkadot Network
- Skip the node setup process by communicating directly via https and websockets.
- Customize your own rate limits by staking PNODE tokens.
- Gain unique insights into your application at a glance.
- Secure and reliable - Our priority is to provide enterprise-grade infrastructure for your peace of mind. We do this by having a strict testing and maintenance protocol.
- High throughput - Innovative caching solution ensuring low-latency, high-volume architecture.
- Polkadot focused - With a broad coverage of upcoming parachains, we run nodes dedicated to the protocol, providing depth and a great user experience.
- Global AutoScale - We scale as you grow with pre-programmed solutions to serve users globally.