Open application
Use Cryptorank AppTrack prices in real time
Currencies
19924
Market Cap
$ 903.86B
+0.43%
24h Spot Volume
$ 21.84B
+39.2%
BTC Dominance
36.33%
+0.03%
ETH Gas
16 Gwei
Country flagEnglish
Meta ApesPEEL
Rank: 1190
37 Watchlists
GameFi
Tags (Sub-Categories):
BNB
Contracts/Blockchains:

Meta Apes Price

$ 0.066
10.22

0.00...039

Low
High

$ 0.0709

$ 0.0592

About Meta Apes

$PEEL is the governance and the native gas token for the Meta Apes ecosystem
Report issue
Meta Apes Live Chart
The Meta Apes to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
PEEL Price Statistics
Market Cap
$ 1,650,614
Ƀ 96.82
FDMC
$ 66,100,831
ATH Market Cap
$ 9,784,998
24h Trade Volume
$ 302,229
Ƀ 17.73
Circ. Supply
PEEL 25,000,000
(2.5%)
Total Supply
PEEL 1,000,000,000
Max Supply
PEEL 1,000,000,000
All Time High
$ 0.391
(05 Aug 2022)
From ATH
-83.1%
From ATL
+58.8%

PEEL to USD Converter

PEEL
USD

Token Sale

IDO is ended: 4 Aug — 4 Aug 2022
All Token Sale Data >
IDO Price
$ 0.04
Raise
$ 2,000,000
Tokens For Sale
50,000,000
Lock-up
30% will be unlocked at Sale end time (~1200 UTC), with the remaining 70% released block-by-block over 90 days.

PEEL - USD Price Change

PeriodChangeChange (%)HighLow
24H$ 0.00612+10.2%$ 0.0709$ 0.0592
7D$ 0.0109+19.9%$ 0.0709$ 0.0495
14D$ 0.0041+6.61%$ 0.0709$ 0.0466
1M$ 0.00856+14.9%$ 0.0709$ 0.0416
3M-$ 0.0727-52.4%$ 0.191$ 0.0416
Load Annual Price

Meta Apes Markets

ExchangePairLast PriceChange (24H)High (24h)Low (24h)SpreadVolume (24h)

Meta Apes Live Info Today

Meta Apes is a free-to-play, play-and-earn MMO strategy game designed for mobile. It is set in a post-apocalyptic world, in which humanity has ended and a new era ruled by Apes has begun. Next on the agenda is space domination. Each player will have to work closely with his or her Gang to become the strongest Clan and win the ultimate race to space. Meta Apes is available on both Google Play (Android) & App Store (iOS), and is in fact the first game to launch on BSC Application Sidechain (BAS).

$PEEL is the governance as well as the native gas token of Meta Apes (minted on Ape Chain). $PEEL was created to uphold the following goals & objectives:

  • To enable our players & community to have skin in the game (literally & figuratively) and participate in the decision-making of the trajectory of the game they love
  • To align our vision, values & incentives with those of our token holders and reward them for being long-term supporters
  • To decentralize the ownership & governance of Meta Apes

The Meta Apes token economy is designed such that all of the revenue & value generated inside the game accrue to our governance token holders, even including the gas fees as we operate on our own chain. Below are some of the use cases for $PEEL:

  • NFT purchases/trades
  • Performance-based rewards (i.e., rewards for top performing gangs & players)
  • Select critical in-game activities (e.g, final upgrade of NFT fighters, etc.)
  • Gas fees
  • Staking & in-game validators
  • Governance & voting

Meta Apes's current price is $ 0.066, it has increased +10.2% over the past 24 hours.

Meta Apes's All Time High (ATH) of $ 0.391 was reached on 5 Aug 2022, and is currently -83.1% down.

The current circulating supply of Meta Apes is 25.00 Million tokens, and the maximum supply of Meta Apes is 1.00 Billion.

Meta Apes’s 24 hour trading volume is $ 302.23 Thousands.

Meta Apes's current share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00%, with a market capitalization of $ 1.65 Million.

Trending Coins and Tokenstrending

Cryptocurrencies>Meta Apes price