CrossWallet is the ultimate crypto wallet.
CrossWallet Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
CrossWallet (CWT) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain.The max. supply of CrossWallet that will ever be issued is 1.00 Billion tokens, and the current supply of CWT in circulation is 125.00 Millions tokens.
Current CrossWallet price is $ 0.0316 moved down to -11.9% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of CrossWallet reached $ 0.0536 on 16 Oct 2021 and fallen -41% from it.
CrossWallet's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00% with the market capitalization of $ 3.95 Millions.
CrossWallet’s 24 trading volume is $ 799.02 Thousands. It is trading on 2 markets and 2 Exchanges .
CrossWallet price Index provides the latest CWT price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The CrossWallet to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
CWT to USD Converter
CrossWallet Closing Price
|2021||$ 0.0244||$ 0.0145|
CrossWallet Historical Annual Returns
CrossWallet USD (CWT - USD) Price Change
|24H||-$ 0.00428||-11.9%||$ 0.0385||$ 0.0287|
|7D||$ 0.0164||+107.2%||$ 0.0536||$ 0.0148|
|14D||$ 0.0183||+137.8%||$ 0.0536||$ 0.0127|
|1M||$ 0.0157||+99%||$ 0.0536||$ 0.011|
|3M||$ 0.0161||+103.5%||$ 0.0536||$ 0.00955|
CrossWallet Annual Value
|2021||+34.7%||$ 0.0536||$ 0.00955|
What is CrossWallet
CrossWallet is the ultimate crypto wallet and DEX aggregator that lets you swap assets across chains with a single click. It allows you to track and manage all of your wallets across multiple blockchain networks, including ETH, BSC, TRON, BTC, and more.
All of Your Assets in One App
- Managing several unique addresses across multiple blockchains can quickly become overwhelming. Often, each blockchain requires its own wallet or requires the user to set up custom RPCs. Let’s face it: even when you know what you’re doing, it’s a hassle. With CrossWallet, you can access assets on all supported chains from a single interface that automatically connects to the blockchain you select without any complicated setup process.
- CrossWallet’s unique feature ’Cross Swap’ makes bridging assets across all available networks as easy as clicking a single button. Whether arbitrage trading or moving funds to access another network’s features, you can seize these opportunities with maximum efficiency, convenience, and speed. With CrossWallet, you can monitor prices and liquidity across multiple networks simultaneously to identify trading and arbitrage opportunities — and profit before everyone else.
Non-Custodial with Maximum Security
- CrossWallet users remain in sole control of their private keys through a 256SHA encrypted key
- management system. The CrossWallet software will also work with hardware wallets, like Ledger and Trezor, for extra peace of mind. Only the user has access to their wallet and their funds.
- CrossWallet implements a unique, all-in-one, cross-chain wallet presented in a fully-featured, slick user interface. It empowers users with a single tool to actually manage all of their assets and wallets across multiple networks, instead of just tracking their balances like most other wallet apps.
- The CrossWallet token is used as a governance token that allows the community to influence the priority of project and blockchain integrations. Governance will also be used to set the price for special access NFTs. By making the pricing of NFTs adjustable, the system is more adaptable when the price of the $CWT token moves considerably in either direction because fees will not become too cheap or too expensive. While the governance mechanisms are being built and tested, we will use a community Forum to discuss integrations and fee adjustments.
Fee Sharing and Referrals
- Through staking CrossWallet tokens, projects can earn a cut of the fees when their users use our wallet. This creates a financial incentive to suggest CrossWallet to their users, thereby setting in motion a positive feedback loop for user acquisition.
Purchasing CrossWallet Membership NFTs
- Certain features and functions are only available for members who have a particular ACCESS NFT in their wallet. A member can purchase those NFTs only on the primary market with a set price with CrossWallet tokens. Users will have the ability to sell their MEMBER NFTs in any marketplace.
Additional Staking and Reward Opportunities
- The CrossWallet token can be used to stake and earn rewards at an attractive APY to be determined in future governance model deliberations. The platform will allow for the possibility of both single asset staking of and multi asset staking and LP farming in conjunction with CrossWallet’s partners and newly integrated projects. As various staking models are experimented with, community feedback can be used to determine ‘best practices’ to provide users with the most desirable and profitable opportunities.