Covalent leverages big-data technology to create meaning from hundreds of billions of data points.
Covalent Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Covalent (CQT) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Ethereum blockchain.The max. supply of Covalent that will ever be issued is 1.00 Billion tokens, and the current supply of CQT in circulation is 113.79 Millions tokens.
Current Covalent price is $ 0.344 moved down to -8.18% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of Covalent reached $ 0.918 on 23 Jun 2021 and fallen -62.5% from it.
Covalent's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00% with the market capitalization of $ 39.17 Millions.
Covalent’s 24 trading volume is $ 1.65 Million. It is trading on 15 markets and 11 Exchanges the most active of them is FTX Spot.
Covalent price Index provides the latest CQT price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Covalent to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
CQT to USD Converter
Covalent Quarterly Returns (%)
Covalent Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly
Covalent Price (CQT - USD)
|24H||-$ 0.0307||-8.18%||$ 0.375||$ 0.337|
|7D||$ 0.0215||+6.66%||$ 0.384||$ 0.315|
|14D||-$ 0.0564||-14.1%||$ 0.413||$ 0.315|
|1M||-$ 0.311||-47.5%||$ 0.680||$ 0.315|
Covalent Annual Price
|2021||-8.11%||$ 0.918||$ 0.315|
What is Covalent
Covalent leverages big-data technology to create meaning from hundreds of billions of data points, delivering actionable insights to investors and allowing developers to allocate resources to higher-utility goals within their organization.
Instead of pain-stakingly sourcing data from a small handful of chains, Covalent aggregates information from across dozens of sources including nodes, chains and data feeds. The Covalent API then sources end users with individualized data by wallet, including current and historical investment performance across all types of digital assets. Most importantly, Covalent returns this data in a rapid and consistent manner, incorporating all relevant data within one API interface.
Complete Granular Visibility
- Covalent has indexed and decoded entire blockchains making them available to the developer via a unified API. Visibility to billions of blockchain data points for every single wallet.
Multiple Blockchains Supported
- One API works across 7 different blockchains. Developers cut downtime to market from 3 weeks to a matter of hours with Covalent.
A Marketplace for Use-Cases
- Developers can create their own API endpoints for their projects and list them on the marketplace for others to consume.
Key Technical Facts
Complete Granular Visibility
- Covalent has indexed and decoded entire blockchains making it available to the developer via a unified API. Visibility to billions of blockchain data points for every single wallet.
No code solution
- Covalent does not require the developer to write indexing code or understand the nuances of blockchain data structures. Approachable to a non-technical user.
Single API for multiple blockchains
- Covalent API normalizes the subtleties of different blockchains with the single unified API. Developers need not understand the arcane nuances when porting over to a multi-chain future.
Primer Transformation engine
- An in-house transformation language that is inspired by the MongoDB query language. With Primer, developers can select just the fields that they want and further aggregate the data to suit their needs. All of this is done at query time in real-time instantaneously.
Enriched Decoded data
- Data is further decoded into a format that is immediately usable by the developer. There’s no need to go looking for ABIs or write custom decoding code.
Decentralized Indexing-Querying middleware
- The Covalent network features a fully decentralized storage and compute layer with low fees and high throughput.