COOK token is a governance token that allows token holders to shape the future of COOK protocol.
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Cook Protocol (COOK) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Ethereum blockchain. COOK is minting through the mining process.The max. supply of Cook Protocol that will ever be issued is 10.00 Billions tokens.
Current Cook Protocol price is $ 0.0542 moved down to -33.9% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of Cook Protocol reached $ 0.477 on 31 Mar 2021 and fallen -88.7% from it.
Cook Protocol’s 24 trading volume is $ 1.51 Million. It is trading on 5 markets and 4 Exchanges the most active of them is Uniswap.
Cook Protocol Price Chart
Cook Protocol price Index provides the latest COOK price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Cook Protocol to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
Cook Protocol Performance USD
|24H||-$ 0.0277||-33.9%||$ 0.0872||$ 0.0536|
|7D||-$ 0.0711||-56.8%||$ 0.132||$ 0.0536|
|14D||-$ 0.149||-73.3%||$ 0.252||$ 0.0536|
What is Cook Protocol
Cook Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain asset management platform enabling investors and professional asset managers to unlock the potential of DeFi innovations. The platform looks to tap into the rapidly growing crypto asset management market, which is currently valued at hundreds of billions of dollars. On the Cook Protocol platform, investors can select any of the wide range of investment options offered by fund managers. It provides investors with a sleek and straightforward interface and fund managers with powerful trading tools so they can maximize profits.
What is Cook (COOK) token used for?
COOK tokens are governance tokens that can accomplish a variety of updates on the protocol.
Update DeFi Whitelist
- The entire community of Cook token holders can decide whether to add or remove a particular DeFi protocol to the protocol-level whitelist
Adjust Platform Fee
- Cook token holders can decide to increase or decrease fees charged on the Cook Protocol platform.
Modify Governance Model
- If token holders are unsatisfied with the current governance model, they can propose modifications to better serve their interests.
Change Pricing Oracle
- Cook Protocol uses a price oracle to calculate the investment fund values. Token holders can vote to have the price oracle updated.
Add New Features
- Cook tokens can also be used to vote on adding features at the protocol-level.