Busy DAO is an engine for B2C/C2C platforms with cutting-edge blockchain technology, DeFi solutions, Utility Staking, and NFTs.
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Busy (BUSY) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Ethereum blockchain.The total supply of Busy that will ever be issued is 255.00 Millions tokens.
Current Busy price is $ 0.288 moved down to -30.9% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of Busy reached $ 0.770 on 9 May 2021 and fallen -62.6% from it.
Busy’s 24 trading volume is $ 2.57 Millions. It is trading on 3 markets and 3 Exchanges the most active of them is Gate.io.
Busy Price Chart
Busy price Index provides the latest BUSY price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Busy to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
Busy Performance USD
|24H||-$ 0.128||-30.9%||$ 0.434||$ 0.295|
|7D||$ 0.128||+79.7%||$ 0.770||$ 0.109|
|14D||$ 0.0905||+45.9%||$ 0.770||$ 0.109|
What is Busy
Busy is a next-generation DAO engine for e-commerce platforms. Revolutionizing global e-commerce through leveraging the utility of Web 3.0 applications, DeFi solutions and NFTs.
Busy DAO is a decentralized distributed solution leveraging blockchain technology in multiple cases. In the first case, a decentralized platform for freelancers will be built. The Web 3.0 engine will be distributed to everyone who will see an advantage in it through smart contracts.
- Busy technology uses blockchain solutions as a basis. It uses its own proof of stake consensus, where users who verify the authenticity of blocks are randomly selected. Everything goes fast and the data is immediately written to the block.
- This process ensures a high level of security and prevents the so-called double-spending. This system also contributes to overall decentralization, as each active user is part of the network. These features ensure high the throughput of the entire network.
- This unique model represents the developed Busy technology, which will be applicable to other B2C/C2C platforms through smart contracts.
- The developed Busy DAO brings a comprehensive Web 3.0 solution and a decentralized freelance platform.
- Utility staking is an innovative blockchain feature that will give the real use case of the staking model with platform space occupation and generated reward.
- The freelance platform will be built on a unique Web 3.0 technology as a charge-free solution that will make every user a vital part of the platform’s decentralized ecosystem. Each user of the platform can through utility staking occupy space on the platform and profit from staking with a fixed reward of 33% p.a.
- Potential disputes and arguments will be governed by the users in the ecosystem in a decentralized way and results will be recorded in the blockchain. Transparently and confidently.
- These unique platform features will provide fair conditions and a DeFi economic model to reduce low-quality and spam offers and deliver the best experience for everybody.
- DAO engine
- Users part of the decentralized ecosystem
- Decentralized Governance
- No platform fees, transparency for all
- Utility staking / credit system
- Council arbitration
- Elimination of low-quality and spam offers
- NFTs – authentic rights and copyright
- Smart contracts
- Payments / Transactions
- Utility staking
- Lending / Renting
- Antispam / Messaging
- Governance / Voting
- Smart contracts
- Non-fungible tokens
- Network distribution