Bomber Coin [BCOIN]
Bomber Coin is a PlayToEarn game based on the Binance Smart Chain
Bomber Coin Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Bomber Coin's current price is $ 1.87, it has increased +0.77% over the past 24 hours.
Bomber Coin's All Time High (ATH) of $ 5.01 was reached on 3 Oct 2021, and is currently -62.7% down.
The maximum supply of Bomber Coin that will ever be issued is 100.00 Millions tokens, and the current supply of BCOIN in circulation is 2.30 Millions tokens.
Bomber Coin’s 24 hour trading volume is $ 1.64 Million.
Bomber Coin's current share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00%, with a market capitalization of $ 4.30 Millions.
Bomber Coin Price
Bomber Coin price Index provides the latest BCOIN price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Bomber Coin to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
BCOIN to USD Converter
Bomber Coin Quarterly Returns ($)
Bomber Coin Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly
Bomber Coin Monthly Returns ($)
Bomber Coin USD (BCOIN - USD) Price Change
|24H||$ 0.0142||+0.77%||$ 2.18||$ 1.62|
|7D||$ 0.581||+45.1%||$ 2.18||$ 0.989|
|14D||$ 0.483||+34.8%||$ 2.18||$ 0.745|
|1M||$ 1.48||+383.6%||$ 5.01||$ 0.372|
Bomber Coin Annual Price
|2021||+480.7%||$ 5.01||$ 0.293|
What is Bomber Coin
The Bomb Crypto game is in the Play-To-Earn genre, where players manage a group of bomb heroes of cyborgs programmed to search for BCOIN and fight monsters. Each bomb hero has different stats, if you're lucky you can find bomb heroes with good stats to sell or upgrade them to increase performance and combat ability.
Each bomber hero is an NFT which increases ownership as well as tradeability, you can also hunt for other NFT items like decorations.
Treasure Hunt Mode
- In Treasure Hunt Mode, players can send bomber heroes to the mining areas and have them plant bombs to destroy blocks to find BCOIN. These heroes can work automatically without players’ having to be there all the time, which helps players save plenty of time to do other tasks.
- The hero also consumes energy each time a bomb is placed. When he runs out of energy, the hero will enter a resting state to recharge his energy. If you buy a house, it will increase the charging speed.
- Players choose a bomber hero of their own to participate in each level in Story mode. The player needs to destroy all the monsters to pass each level. Breaking blocks and killing monsters also give players a chance to drop BCOINs.
- Engaging in a level also requires the bomber hero’s energy. Therefore, if there is not enough energy, the hero cannot be selected to participate in any level. Besides, during the game, if you are touched by a monster, you will also lose energy. If the hero’s energy reaches zero, you’ll lose the battle. In addition, the game has dramatic boss battles that give you many interesting NFT rewards.
- In Battle mode, players join a bomb battle to fight against other players. In order to join, not only do players need a specific type of energy, but they also need to pay a certain amount of tokens as entry fee which will later be used as rewards. The final winner takes the majority of the losers’ tokens.