A practical, trustless and decentralized cloud computing marketplace that leverages underutilized compute power in everyday smart-devices.
Perlin PERL IEO Review
IEO is ended: 24 Aug — 25 Aug 2019
ROI since IEO
ATH ROI since IEO
Min/Max personal Cap
Private/Pre-sale is ended: 1 Jul — 30 Jul 2018
ROI since Private/Pre-sale
ATH ROI since Private/Pre-sale
Pre-sale is ended: 1 May — 30 May 2018
ROI since Pre-sale
ATH ROI since Pre-sale
Pre-sale is ended: 1 Jan — 30 Jan 2018
ROI since Pre-sale
ATH ROI since Pre-sale
Perlin IEO was conducted from 24 Aug to 25 Aug 2019 by the project team from United States.
Private/Pre-sale investors were able to buy Perlin tokens at a price $ 0.200. They have got -88.45% losses from their investments.
Investments of the Perlin are now up about 18.28 percent.
At the $ 0.320 ATH price on 26 Aug 2019 investors were able to sell this position with 4.14x ROI in USD.
The Perlin token is now trading at 0.3x in USD from the IEO price.
IEO token price was $ 0.0774.
Team fromUnited States
About ICO Perlin
- Binance will record user BNB balances for 15 days from 2019/08/09 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/08/23 00:00 AM (UTC). The final BNB holding amount for each user will be determined as the average of the 15 days but using the Daily Average BNB Balance calculation previously announced here.
- The number of tickets claimable and the corresponding amount of BNB required for each category has also been updated to 10 levels, as outlined further below.
- An airdrop pool of 3,874,500 PERL (approx 300,000 USD) will be split and distributed to eligible participants after the lottery draw.
PERL Airdrop Details
For this Launchpad session, a pool of 3,874,500 PERL tokens will be split and airdropped to all launchpad participants that do not have a winning ticket.
The amount airdropped to each participant that does not have a winning ticket will be calculated as = (Number of non-winning tickets held by each non-winning participant / Total number of non-winning tickets across all non-winning participants) x Total Airdrop Pool. Please note that if you do have a winning ticket, you will not be eligible for the airdrop.
Example: User A claimed 3 tickets but did not have a winning ticket. The total amount of tickets across all users that did not have a winning ticket is 400,000 tickets. In this scenario, User A will receive an airdrop of 29.05 PERL (3 / 400,000 x 3,874,500 PERL).
PERL Token Sale Details:
- Token Name: Perlin (PERL)
- Launchpad Hard Cap: 6,700,000 USD
- Total Token Supply: 1,033,200,000 PERL
- Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 86,530,500 PERL (8.38% of Total Token Supply)
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 PERL = 0.07743 USD (price in BNB will be determined prior to the lottery draw date)
- Token Sale Format: Lottery & Airdrop
- Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets: 13,400
- Allocation Per Winning Ticket: 500 USD (6,457.45 PERL)
- Total Airdrop Pool: 3,874,500 PERL (approx 300,000 USD)
- Supported Sessions: BNB only
- PERL will initially be issued as an ERC-20 asset.
- 2019/08/09 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/08/23 00:00 AM (UTC): During this period, user BNB balances will be calculated in hourly snapshots for each day over a 15-day period. Your final average daily BNB balance over these 15 days will determine the number of tickets that you will able to claim.
- 2019/08/23 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim will open at this time for all eligible users for a 24 hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket claim. Please note that users will only be able to claim tickets once.
- 2019/08/24 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim closes and the lottery draw begins.
- 2019/08/24 08:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from the winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your account to deduct be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket.
- 2019/08/25 08:00 AM (UTC): After this time, we will airdrop PERL tokens to all participants that did not have a winning ticket.