XFai develops tooling for the DeFi space, graphing it to build game-changing products.
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
XFai (XFIT) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Ethereum blockchain.The max. supply of XFai that will ever be issued is 400.00 Millions tokens, and the current supply of XFIT in circulation is 226.70 Millions tokens.
Current XFai price is $ 0.174 moved down to -4.47% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of XFai reached $ 0.233 on 1 May 2021 and fallen -25.3% from it.
XFai's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00% with the market capitalization of $ 39.40 Millions.
XFai’s 24 trading volume is $ 209.46 Thousands. It is trading on 2 markets and 1 Exchanges the most active of them is Uniswap.
XFai Price Chart
XFai price Index provides the latest XFIT price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The XFai to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
XFai Performance USD
|24H||-$ 0.00813||-4.47%||$ 0.182||$ 0.175|
|7D||-$ 0.0261||-13.1%||$ 0.205||$ 0.175|
What is XFai
Solution on a High Level
The DEX Liquidity Oracle (DLO)
- Our DLO is a revolutionary DeFi oracle which instead of providing only data in the form of price feeds and triggering 3rd party contracts, also actively provides and manages token liquidity on Uniswap and similar DEXs. This in turn allows 'small cap' token holders to earn token denominated returns on autopilot.
- Our DLO deploys 'small cap' tokens loaned by their holders via our strategy contract to Uniswap and similar pools for shaping the Uniswap curves in such a way as to match and exceed the prices to volume ratio of CEXs. This will organically pull first large traders and investors, and later smaller ones as well, from the CEXs. Liquidity, price discovery, and therefore fees will migrate organically from CEXs to DEXs. Fees accumulated are given to the 'small cap' token lenders, which increases their financial position in those tokens. From a financial perspective our DLO performs for 'small cap' tokens the same as Bitcoin Bonds and Ethereum staking allows for BTC and ETH.
- Our synthetic curve approach is pioneering and unique. It is really only possible because of our CEX-to-DEX target, whereby the DLO utilises the synthetic curve as the liquidity target for the real Uniswap curve as long as the CEX is the dominant liquidity. We are effectively translating all possible prices of an order book from a traditional CEX into a continuous Automated Market Maker (AMM) curve. Therefore, the DLO can be viewed as a translator between legacy CeFi and DeFi.
- By getting live orderbook data from an exchange and analyzing the overall shape and depth of the orderbook at each price point, we know how much liquidity an equivalent AMM would require to have the same or less price slippage as compared to the orderbook. The actual slippage will depend on the average size of the trades performed on the CEX vs DEX, but nonetheless we are able to construct such a synthetic curve for each token pair.
- The bigger the difference between the synthetic curves and Uniswap curves is, the more we can reduce relative slippage, by doing so we are also increasing potential fees for liquidity providers as we are using a larger percentage of the token liquidity pool for revenue generation (i.e. larger deployment of capital).
- Price slippage between the synthetic curve and the real curve is the result of relative liquidity differences between the two (as shown below) due to, in this case, injecting liquidity into Uniswap we match the synthetic and real curve, removing all slippage and incentivizing traders to trade on-chain.