WeStarter Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
WeStarter's current price is $ 0.100, it has dropped -8.83% over the past 24 hours.
WeStarter's All Time High (ATH) of $ 3.94 was reached on 30 Apr 2021, and is currently -97.5% down.
The maximum supply of WeStarter that will ever be issued is 100.00 Millions coins, and the current supply of WAR in circulation is 100.00 Millions coins.
WeStarter’s 24 hour trading volume is $ 470.04 Thousands.
WeStarter (WAR) operates on its own blockchain.
WeStarter's current share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00%, with a market capitalization of $ 10.02 Millions.
WeStarter Live Chart
WeStarter price Index provides the latest WAR price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The WeStarter to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
WAR to USD Converter
WeStarter Quarterly Returns ($)
WeStarter Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly
|2021||$ 0.368||$ 0.094||$ 0.0904|
WeStarter Monthly Returns ($)
WeStarter USD (WAR - USD) Price Change
|24H||-$ 0.00971||-8.83%||$ 0.117||$ 0.102|
|7D||$ 0.0117||+13.2%||$ 0.196||$ 0.0784|
|14D||$ 0.00612||+6.5%||$ 0.196||$ 0.0784|
|1M||$ 0.0195||+24.2%||$ 0.196||$ 0.0757|
|3M||$ 0.00379||+3.93%||$ 0.517||$ 0.0748|
|6M||-$ 0.0897||-47.2%||$ 0.517||$ 0.0748|
|YTD||$ 0.00953||+10.5%||$ 0.196||$ 0.0784|
WeStarter Annual Price
|2022||+11.5%||$ 0.196||$ 0.0784|
|2021||-96.1%||$ 3.94||$ 0.0748|
What is WeStarter
WeStarter is a token distribution platform based on the Heco network, the Huobi eco chain. By virtue of innovative produces and sufficient resources, it supports transactions of multiple types of assets and connects with both primary and secondary markets, which make WeStarter an accelerator for DeFi projects.
WeStarter platform supports token distribution of cross-chain assets, and continues to explore the connection with other fields, such as STO and NFT assets so to provide a variety of distribution choices for both developers and investors.
Characteristics of WeStarter Platform
- It supports multi-chain assets, and collects various early DeFi projects: it supports fundraising and connects isolated public chains such as Heco, Ethereum, Polkadot, etc.
- The resource-based fundraising improves the success rate for both developers and investors: projects with high stackings (or with higher voting weight) and with reasonable operation mechanisms will receive assistance in multiple forms, such as financing, community management, marketing, etc. WeStarter has the top KOL from globally dominant crypto markets, good community resources as well as quality resources from secondary markets that support both centralized and decentralized transactions. It also boasts the competence to fully independently make project plans and devise strategies. Supported with great resources, it will maximize the quality of early projects and protect the rights and interests of investors;
- The diversification of fundraising methods allows users to choose their income forms freely: the platform bears in mind and strictly practices the philosophy to protect the rights and interests of investors, and thus will continue to optimize and innovate blind box auctions, Dutch auctions, sealed bidding, STO, NFT and other purchasing methods. It will also continue to launch new products and improve the existing products.
We will list below the types of pools, users, pool status and WeStarter governance model.
Types of pools
There will be two types of asset pools: free fundraising pool and stacking fundraising pool
- Free fundraising pool There is no stacking period required for this type of pool. Investors receive tokens immediately after the exchange.
- Stacking fundraising pool This type of pool has a set stacking value TAP (TAP value: the rate at which assets can be withdrawn; the unit is day, and the starting value is 0). Investors can only receive the exchanged tokens after the stacking period. The smart contract of WeStarter allows pool creators to customize the stacking time to gradually release the assets swapped. Example: A TOEKN will issue 50% of A TOKEN immediately after the scheduled fundraising time ends. The remaining 50% will be released within the next 6 months.