USDH Market CapN/A
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
USDH Live Chart
USDH price Index provides the latest USDH price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The USDH to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
USDH to USD Converter
USDH Live Info Today
USDH's current price is $ 0.997, it has dropped -0.01% over the past 24 hours.
USDH's All Time High (ATH) of $ 1.05 was reached on 17 May 2022, and is currently -5.46% down.
What is USDH
USDH is the Hubble-issued stablecoin pegged to USD. USDH is backed by a basket of crypto assets, including: SOL, mSOL, BTC, ETH, RAY, SRM, and FTT (with more planned assets in the future). USDH is censorship-resistant, and it has zero exposure to fiat-backed assets. USDH remains pegged to the dollar through a highly efficient arbitrage mechanism facilitated by redeeming USDH on Hubble for collateral assets. Since Hubble charges a one-time fee for minting and redeeming USDH, it’s profitable to arbitrage USDH when its market price rests between the values of 0.995 USD and 1.005 USD.
How does USDH compare to other stablecoins?
USDH is backed 100% by censorship-resistant crypto assets. Many other stablecoins have points of failure that include exposure to fiat-backing in some way. Additionally, the crypto assets accepted as collateral for USDH are heavily vetted to ensure the longevity of USDH's value.
Minting USDH also opens up the opportunity to earn yield on deposited assets and earn rewards from depositing in the Stability Pool.
Where can I use USDH?
USDH is a Solana-native stablecoin that can be used for a range of purposes in DeFi:
- Pairing USDH for liquidity in automated market makers (AMMs)
- Bonding USDH for other tokens
- Holding USDH as a store of value.
USDH also plays a big part in the Hubble ecosystem — most importantly, USDH is used to repay loans. Users can:
- Deposit their total loaned amount of USDH back into Hubble to instantly close a position.
- Deposit USDH in smaller increments to repay the loan over time. This will also improve the collateral ratio.
- Deposit USDH into Hubble’s Stability Pool to help keep the system healthy and facilitate liquidations (USDH repays loans with a low collateral ratio in exchange for liquidated assets).