24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Unifarm (UFARM) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Binance blockchain.The max. supply of Unifarm that will ever be issued is 1.00 Billion tokens, and the current supply of UFARM in circulation is 25.00 Millions tokens.
Current Unifarm price is $ 0.0987 moved up to +3.92% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of Unifarm reached $ 0.441 on 4 May 2021 and fallen -77.6% from it.
Unifarm's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00% with the market capitalization of $ 2.47 Millions.
Unifarm’s 24 trading volume is $ 324.95 Thousands. It is trading on 2 markets and 2 Exchanges the most active of them is Bilaxy.
Unifarm Price Chart
Unifarm price Index provides the latest UFARM price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Unifarm to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
Unifarm Performance USD
|24H||$ 0.00372||+3.92%||$ 0.110||$ 0.0779|
|7D||-$ 0.142||-59%||$ 0.441||$ 0.0779|
What is Unifarm
$UFARM Token Use Cases
- $UFARM is the governance token for UniFarm platform. We're working on converting it into an independent SaaS offering so developers and projects can build unique offerings for the different pools. All protocol-level changes shall be governed by voting using $UFARM tokens.
- $UFARM token will be part of all major cohorts, enabling token holders to stake $UFARM tokens and earn a bunch of other high-quality project tokens at a good APY.
3. Premium Pools
- UniFarm would be launching several premium pools and offering, which would be available to $UFARM token holders on a TIER structure.
4. Premium Offerings
- UniFarm is collaborating with several platforms, launchpads, wallets and service providers to synergies with them for issuing tickets etc. This would be made available to $UFARM token holders on a TIER structure.
5. Add-ons Access
- UniFarm is working on adding several add-ons (such as on-chain insurance, NFT farming etc.). These would be made available to $UFARM token holders for a TIER structure.
6. Paying Fees
- As we move towards a SaaS model, all premium features would be accessible to developers and projects by paying fees in $UFARM token. Essentially, it would be the utility token for building on UniFarm.
Value Creation for Token Stakers
1. Stake ONE, Farm MANY Tokens
- Unlike traditional farming, where you stake a token and get the same one, on UniFarm you stake a token of your choice and get a bunch of good project tokens. This means returns are automatically diversified. We thoroughly vet the projects before they're added to the cohort to maintain the platform's integrity.
2. Minimum Guaranteed APY
- Each cohort of UniFarm has its own limits for APY. This gives the stakers surety of earning good yield on their tokens. You can read more about how APY is calculated here.
3. Completely Decentralized
- When users are staking on UniFarm, they're directly interacting with the smart contract using their self custodian wallets (such as MetaMask, Coinbase, Trust Wallet etc.). The decentralization removes a single point of failure and gives the users confidence and security. To ensure complete security, we regularly get our contracts audited.
4. Easy to Use
- Most of the DeFi applications out there are too complex to be scalable for the masses. UniFarm offers a simple user interface with a great user experience offering one-click stake and unstake facility.
5. One Place to Farm
- Users no longer have to go on various platforms or exchanges to farm different tokens. UniFarm enables them to farm tokens in one place. At the time of writing this whitepaper, UniFarm currently supports farming of 17 top DeFi projects.