Ternoa is a Substrate-based blockchain and aims to fit inside the Polkadot ecosystem and other decentralized storage blockchains.
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Ternoa (CAPS) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Ethereum blockchain.The total supply of Ternoa that will ever be issued is 2.50 Billions tokens, and the current supply of CAPS in circulation is 114.75 Millions tokens.
Current Ternoa price is $ 0.135 moved down to -2.75% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of Ternoa reached $ 0.231 on 7 Jun 2021 and fallen -41.3% from it.
Ternoa's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00% with the market capitalization of $ 15.54 Millions.
Ternoa’s 24 trading volume is $ 202.86 Thousands. It is trading on 2 markets and 2 Exchanges the most active of them is Gate.io.
Ternoa Price Chart
Ternoa price Index provides the latest CAPS price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Ternoa to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
Ternoa Performance USD
|24H||-$ 0.00383||-2.75%||$ 0.139||$ 0.131|
|7D||-$ 0.0199||-12.8%||$ 0.165||$ 0.109|
|14D||-$ 0.0251||-15.6%||$ 0.179||$ 0.109|
What is Ternoa
The Ternoa project aims to erase the boundaries of time through time capsules. All over the world, we will be able to transmit, share and disseminate our art, our memories and our heritage thanks to Ternoa’s blockchain technology.
Ternoa is a Substrate-based blockchain and aims to fit inside the Polkadot ecosystem and other decentralized storage blockchains. The blockchain is geared towards long term data storage, encryption and transmission based on different protocols, built on substrate. Our ecosystem already comprises dApps for Business-To-Consumer and Business-To-Business use cases.
Ternoa’s technology will allow individuals and companies to transfer their data to their trusted ones and to the next generation thanks to the Ternoa protocols: personal messages, pictures, wallet seeds, health data, insurance data, … without any intermediary.
How it works
- Ternoa’s chain is built atop Parity Substrate, and we plan for it to be a parachain or parathread on Polkadot. In order to protect the keys encrypting the data related to our Capsules (which are represented as NFTs), we are building an integration with Intel SGX Secure Enclaves technology.
- All data is encrypted and segmented to be stored in our decentralized storage blockchain partners (Sia, Storj, Arweave expected for now). Even if the storage blockchains are public, we managed to encrypt the data that is stored — thus inviolable.
- With Ternoa’s Secret NFT feature, our users can create NFTs that are linked to a set of encrypted data which only the owner of the NFT will be able to access. This is done in a totally decentralized and autonomous way without having to trust third parties. Similarly to the Capsules this builds atop Intel SGX and is generalizing this to all our users.
- A Software Development Kit (SDK) is made available to developers worldwide, to help create decentralized applications relying upon our blockchain. Our infrastructure, protocols and Master Nodes network are made available to third party apps with long term storage and data transmission needs.
A dedicated structure and subsidiary, CAPSULE CORP. LABS is carrying out the development of dApps. CAPSULE CORP. LABS benefits from equity investors resources to achieve this goal.
We also rely on our advisor’s influence and our investor’s network. We handpicked our investors with the sole purpose to add value to our project
To date, two dApps are being developed:
- Time Capsules : allowing users to send their personal data to close ones based on different protocols
- SecretNFT Marketplace : allowing users to purchase and create SecretNFTs with CAPS. The SecretNFT is composed of two “media”, one in lower quality, with a different image, or with a watermark, that can be viewed by the public, and one with the highest and full quality that can only be seen by the owner of the NFT.
Ternoa’s main goal is to allow its users to transmit digital memories/valuables to families, friends or others.
These “memories” can include photos, videos, texts, wallet seeds, personal records and passwords wrapped as NFTs, or stored in our decentralized network only accessible by the NFT holder.
These “time capsules” NFT items may represent digital assets, videos or pictures; personal belongings or human memories; confidential information that only the owner of the NFT will have access to — all pin-pointed to a specific time of creation within our time capsule based on five different protocols which are:
1 — The Safe Protocol
- Using this smart contract, it is possible to store data in a decentralized manner through the Ternoa blockchain, and to consult and retrieve it at any time. This is a classic form of storage, combining the security and transparency inherent in Ternoa.
2 — The D-Day Protocol
- This smart contract allows you to set the exact date for sending a capsule to a given recipient. The capsule therefore acts as a kind of digital safe, which can only be opened on a specific date.
3 — The Consent Protocol
- By using this smart contract, the recipients have the right to request access to the time capsule after a given period and provided that the owner does not use their right of veto. If the creator does not oppose the sending of the capsule for a period that they have personally defined, the smart contract judges that the creator consents to the issuance of the capsule.
4 — The Death Protocol
- With this smart contract, the time capsule is issued upon the death of its creator. To operate under the best conditions, this protocol is based on the programming interfaces (API) of local death registers. Initially, this protocol will only be available in certain eligible countries.
5 — The Countdown Protocol
- As its name suggests, this smart contract allows you to activate a countdown before sending a capsule. When this ends, the capsule is immediately issued. If desired, the creator of the capsule can restart the countdown from the start, as many times as necessary.