Tendies are a hyper-deflationary social experiment. TEND is the native token of the Tendies project.
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Tendies (TEND) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Ethereum blockchain.The max. supply of Tendies that will ever be issued is 8.00 Millions tokens, and the current supply of TEND in circulation is 7.60 Millions tokens.
Current Tendies price is $ 0.069 moved down to -16.0% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of Tendies reached $ 2.56 on 2 Sep 2020 and fallen -97.3% from it.
Tendies's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00% with the market capitalization of $ 524.27 Thousands.
Tendies’s 24 trading volume is $ 2.50 Thousands. It is trading on 1 markets and 1 Exchanges .
Tendies Price Chart
Tendies price Index provides the latest TEND price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Tendies to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
What is Tendies
- Hyper deflation: 4 % of all TEND present in pool are drained daily.
- Anyone can make the call to drain the pool. Caller gets 1% of drained tokens.
- Drained tokens are then sent to two distinct addresses.
- The first address is the famous 0x00000 address. 51% of drained TEND are burned.
- The second address is a secondary smart contract pool address, which we call, the TENDIES BUCKET. 48% of drained tokens are sent to this bucket, and rewards are then distributed to top holders every 3 days. Anyone can make the call to distribute.