Sentinel ecosystem is a global network of autonomous dVPN applications that enable private and censorship-resistant internet access
Sentinel Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Sentinel's current price is $ 0.0199, it has dropped -6.02% over the past 24 hours.
Sentinel's All Time High (ATH) of $ 0.044 was reached on 27 Sep 2021, and is currently -54.7% down.
The maximum supply of Sentinel that will ever be issued is 13.44 Billions tokens, and the current supply of DVPN in circulation is 5.84 Billions tokens.
Sentinel’s 24 hour trading volume is $ 3.23 Millions.
Sentinel's current share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00%, with a market capitalization of $ 116.59 Millions.
Sentinel price Index provides the latest DVPN price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Sentinel to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
DVPN to USD Converter
Sentinel Quarterly Returns ($)
Sentinel Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly
Sentinel Monthly Returns ($)
Sentinel USD (DVPN - USD) Price Change
|24H||-$ 0.00128||-6.02%||$ 0.0218||$ 0.0198|
|7D||-$ 0.00356||-15.1%||$ 0.0238||$ 0.0185|
|14D||-$ 0.00458||-18.7%||$ 0.0263||$ 0.0185|
|1M||-$ 0.0124||-38.3%||$ 0.0344||$ 0.0185|
Sentinel Annual Price
|2021||-52.5%||$ 0.044||$ 0.0185|
What is Sentinel
Sentinel ecosystem is a global network of autonomous dVPN applications that enable private and censorship-resistant internet access. The first step in executing the vision was to create a strong bandwidth incentivization and resource monitoring protocol. In order to work towards completing this foundation step Sentinel has launched a prototype of a VPN client with the intention to facilitate the monitoring and incentivization of data between a host node and an end-user. Based on interoperable blockchain technology, Sentinel Network aims to utilize multiple blockchains to provide the following services.
Features of the Sentinel Network:
- Distributed, no node stores complete data
- Developer friendly SDK
- Uses a single desktop/mobile client to connect to all services.
Sentinel employs what is called a multi-chain architecture and is resourceful to secure data exchange between people and applications - Legacy, Enterprise Apps, Mobile Apps, and dApps (meaning, the ability to handle centralized and decentralized applications is native to the protocol). The network solves problems with infrastructure and scaling, thereby achieving a production-level speed of transaction by implementing:
- Identity Chain - An Anonymous User ID (AUID) is created and stored in an independent chain that interacts with the other chains to provide access to Services on the Service Chain and for payment processing on the Transaction Chain
- Service Chain - Secure Tunneling of Data with an Underlay and an Overlay Relay Network. Governance will be implemented on top of the Service Chain and a peg Token, called Sentinel Service Token ($SENT-SST) will be the Utility token used for Transactions in the Service Chain
- Payments and the related processing of sending transactions to the Sentinel Transaction Pool and so on are handled by the Sentinel Transactions Chain.