Refinable is the definitive NFT hub to create, discover, trade, and leverage any digital content on Binance Smart Chain.
Refinable Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Refinable's current price is $ 0.641, it has dropped -14.6% over the past 24 hours.
Refinable's All Time High (ATH) of $ 4.51 was reached on 30 Apr 2021, and is currently -85.8% down.
The maximum supply of Refinable that will ever be issued is 500.00 Millions tokens, and the current supply of FINE in circulation is 114.49 Millions tokens.
Refinable’s 24 hour trading volume is $ 1.53 Million.
Refinable's current share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00%, with a market capitalization of $ 73.39 Millions.
Refinable price Index provides the latest FINE price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Refinable to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
FINE to USD Converter
Refinable Quarterly Returns ($)
Refinable Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly
|2021||$ 0.261||$ 0.219|
Refinable Monthly Returns ($)
Refinable USD (FINE - USD) Price Change
|24H||-$ 0.109||-14.6%||$ 0.755||$ 0.637|
|7D||-$ 0.0891||-12.2%||$ 0.905||$ 0.637|
|14D||$ 0.443||+224.5%||$ 0.905||$ 0.197|
|1M||$ 0.455||+244.7%||$ 0.905||$ 0.178|
|3M||$ 0.380||+145.1%||$ 0.905||$ 0.168|
|6M||-$ 1.29||-66.9%||$ 4.26||$ 0.168|
Refinable Annual Price
|2021||-81.3%||$ 4.26||$ 0.168|
What is Refinable
At Refinable, we are unlocking the potential of NFTs for all users. As the first major NFT hub built on BSC, we're building the definitive platform to create, discover, trade, and leverage any digital content on the blockchain.
In contrast to conventional marketplaces, the Refinable NFT marketplace is differentiated by the following:
Scarce By Design
- All platform content will be minted in limited quantities or accessed from other NFT compatible blockchains when ready. Provable scarcity gives creators a new dimension of customization while also inevitably enabling the emergence of secondary markets
- We support our users from entrepreneurs establishing their own storefronts to creators who love to share within their community in how they want to distribute their content. Configure your goods for one-click purchase, silent/public auctions, purchase approvals, redemption, or even as a free drop for your patrons.
- Refinable is open to all content types from 2D images to 3D models, internet domains to music albums. The platform aims to normalize NFT trade, so our users will naturally discover the content they want to create and transact with.
- Trade directly and leverage confidently with any user on the platform through automated smart contracts hosted on the public and proven BSC environment.
- Platform stakeholders will be able to submit proposals, vote on initiatives, and moderate the platform to ensure alignment with evolving needs of the community. Token holders will also receive extra benefits on the platform
High Performance, Low Fees
- The Binance Smart Chain allows FINEnable to transact in an ultra-fast and secure environment while maintaining limited fee exposure for our end-users. Not to mention we oer the lowest commission rates too.
As one of the first NFT marketplace on Binance Smart Chain, the Refinable ecosystem allows Creators, Collectors, and Traders to engage with rare tokenized content on an ultra-fast and low-cost network. By leveraging NFT's provable scarcity and transferability, Refinable provides its users with an intuitive and no-code trading experience for all digital goods.
- Tokenizing of content and minting of them into new NFTs
- Find, explore, and discover existing NFTs and users from all sources
- Facilitate the hassle-free trading of NFT goods between parties
- Extracting value from already owned NFT goods into other purposes
From these differentiated activities, the serviced NFT ecosystem has to also provide an interface for three main user archetypes:
- Users who are creating new content and tokenizing them via our custom NFT creation process.
- Users who are primarily buying and selling tokenized goods with others.
- Users who own and hold tokenized goods for collection or other purposes