Pollen is a decentralized mobile network that’s built on the blockchain and owned and operated by its users. The core elements of the Pollen network include:
- Utilization of CBRS spectrum (in the US)
- A distributed ledger-based digital infrastructure (initially built on the blockchain)
- A crypto economy utilizing PollenCoin (PCN), a Solana token
- Gamified rewards (paid in PCN) to incentivize early adoption and network development
- Open source network infrastructure, including Open source designs created by Pollen to enable community members to source / build their own hardware
- Decentralized governance via an Enhanced (DAO) model.