24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Orakuru (ORK) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Binance blockchain.The max. supply of Orakuru that will ever be issued is 44.48 Millions tokens, and the current supply of ORK in circulation is 2.97 Millions tokens.
Current Orakuru price is $ 2.59 moved down to -17.1% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of Orakuru reached $ 6.60 on 13 Apr 2021 and fallen -60.8% from it.
Orakuru 's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00% with the market capitalization of $ 7.70 Millions.
Orakuru ’s 24 trading volume is $ 958.12 Thousands. It is trading on 1 markets and 1 Exchanges the most active of them is Pancake Swap.
Orakuru Price Chart
Orakuru price Index provides the latest ORK price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Orakuru to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
Orakuru Performance USD
|24H||-$ 0.536||-17.1%||$ 3.20||$ 2.50|
|7D||-$ 1.82||-41.3%||$ 6.51||$ 2.50|
What is Orakuru
Orakuru (ora-ku-ru) is an indisputable price oracle on BSC (Binance Smart Chain). A truly decentralized alternative for off-chain data. It provides real-world data to the blockchain and asks its external nodes to capture data, such as BSC price feeds and off-chain market prices. Orakuru’s data becomes available for on-chain usage in DEXs, prediction markets, insurance, lending, and more, using their feeds to power different dApps.
- Accepting and registering consumer job requests to perform an off-chain data retrieval.
- Relay job request information to oracle nodes within the Orakuru network, and aggregating the results which are then passed on to the client.
- Management of Orakuru oracle nodes, in particular, assigning a score to each based on their demonstrated commitment to the network, and applying ‘slashing’ of their stake in case of poor performance.
The ORK token
Orakuru’s ORK token is deployed on Binance Smart Chain and follows the BEP-20 token standard. ORK’s use case is three folded:
- 1) It is used as the digital asset token to pay for services on the Orakuru network;
- 2) Reward node operators for serving job requests to clients;
- 3) On-chain governance to regulate different aspects of the network, such as the minimum number of tokens that need to be committed by a node operator before they can join the network.