TrustSwap is a full service digital asset ecosystem focused on smart contract applications
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
MOAR Finance (MOAR) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Ethereum blockchain.The total supply of MOAR Finance that will ever be issued is 10.00 Millions tokens, and the current supply of MOAR in circulation is 440.00 Thousands tokens.
Current MOAR Finance price is $ 1.86 moved down to -21.4% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of MOAR Finance reached $ 5.20 on 21 Apr 2021 and fallen -64.1% from it.
MOAR Finance 's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00% with the market capitalization of $ 819.60 Thousands.
MOAR Finance ’s 24 trading volume is $ 113.91 Thousands. It is trading on 1 markets and 1 Exchanges the most active of them is Uniswap.
MOAR Finance Price Chart
MOAR Finance price Index provides the latest MOAR price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The MOAR Finance to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
MOAR Finance Performance USD
|24H||-$ 0.508||-21.4%||$ 2.49||$ 1.88|
|7D||-$ 0.455||-19.6%||$ 2.74||$ 1.72|
|14D||-$ 1.09||-37%||$ 3.14||$ 1.69|
What is MOAR Finance
MOAR brings the best of TradFi instruments such as options and interest rate swaps into the DeFi world increasing capital efficiency of DeFi’s assets. At the same time, MOAR’s goal is to build on the maturing cross-chain protocols, both in the aspects of technology and ecosystem growth, and address constraints such as high gas costs and limited asset exchange to create a borderless lending platform.
- Multi-asset: Not only will multiple cryptocurrencies be supported, but also multiple asset types of those currencies. Starting with option asset types in the form of C-OP (Collateral Optimization Protection), MOAR will expand to other derivatives, such as rate swaps, bringing even more TradFi instruments into DeFi.
- Optimized: In a nod to our roots of UNION’s C-OP, MOAR is about optimizing capital efficiency. The platform is built to be compatible and with consideration for UNION products on day 1. The platform seeks to optimize collateral utilization, return streams, gas efficiency, liquidation protection, and more.
- Automatic: Smart contracts have enabled disruptive automation in finance and other industries. However, those automations are still split across different projects that, for the average DeFi consumer, make them inaccessible. MOAR leverages composability to create a one-stop, one-click experience for mass adoption.
- Return: Finance is about enabling returns for both people with capital and those seeking capital. People with capital earn income by lending or investing to people seeking capital in order to build new sources of returns. MOAR provides decentralized money-market lending enhanced with sophisticated financial tooling.
MOAR: DeFi Lending 2.0
- Utilize derivatives to increase borrow power, hedge liquidation risk, and provide fixed rate yield curves.
- Provide sophisticated, easy-to-use portfolio management tools: user-set liquidation controls, DEX, and advanced yield instruments.
- Protect assets from operational exploits with integrated option to purchase Smart Contract Protection from UNION.
- Limitless financial and technology composability by building on interoperable protocols: Polkadot, BSC, more.
- Minimize transaction and risk management costs through a mix of Layer 2, gas protection contracts, and Layer 1 bridging.
A governance token that confers voting powers which affect the operations of the protocol to holders of the token is essential for a thriving decentralized project.
The MOAR governance token will be used to vote on operational aspects of the lending platform including, but not limited to: borrow/deposit rates, which tokens to support, risk parameters of derivative composition, incentives to increase TVL.
In addition, MOAR will also be used as an incentive in form of reward tokens for liquidity providers, discounted borrow costs, and enhanced yield generation. MOAR itself can be used as a collateral for money market lending purposes