24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Mina Protocol (MINA) operates on its own blockchain.The total supply of Mina Protocol that will ever be issued is 832.38 Millions coins, and the current supply of MINA in circulation is 161.74 Millions coins.
Current Mina Protocol price is $ 1.81 moved up to +5.45% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of Mina Protocol reached $ 5.45 on 3 Jun 2021 and fallen -66.7% from it.
Mina Protocol's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.02% with the market capitalization of $ 293.49 Millions.
Mina Protocol’s 24 trading volume is $ 11.22 Millions. It is trading on 10 markets and 6 Exchanges the most active of them is OKEx.
Mina Protocol Price Chart
Mina Protocol price Index provides the latest MINA price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Mina Protocol to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
Mina Protocol Performance USD
|24H||$ 0.0937||+5.45%||$ 1.89||$ 1.61|
|7D||-$ 0.550||-23.3%||$ 2.38||$ 1.06|
|14D||-$ 0.954||-34.4%||$ 3.06||$ 1.06|
What is Mina Protocol
The Mina protocol was created by O(1) Labs with the goal of optimizing both scalability and decentralization. This is achieved by utilizing zero knowledge proofs to condense the blockchain into a fixed size. Mina is working to make it easy for anyone to participate from websites or mobile phones with intermittent connectivity, making the experience for users easier as well as opening up new possibilities of applications for developers to build.
Mina uses a Proof-of-Stake permissioning mechanism known as Ouroboros Praos to reach consensus, which builds off prior work done by IOHK, the company working on Cardano. It was designed to be simple and allow anyone to participate proportionally to the amount of stake in the protocol. Bandwidth requirements are low to facilitate a high level of inclusivity.
Key Token Facts
- MINA is the native token of the network. It is used for to pay block producer and SNARK producer fees
- MINA is used to stake in the proof-of-stake consensus algorithm, earning a reward in Mina tokens
- MINA's initial distribution is 1,000,000,000 tokens, and grows at a rate of 12% in the first year
- MINA's token supply gradually unlocks over 8 years, as can be seen in the supply chart below
Why Mina Matters
Mina is light.
- Mina has a fixed size of 22kb. Developers and users can directly and quickly access and verify Mina — making Mina one of the most secure and trustless blockchains.
Mina privately interacts with any website.
- Anyone can use real world data in computing and decision-making to change the way we live and work — without ever compromising privacy.
Mina keeps users in control of their data.
- Users can prove facts about their data without ever disclosing specifics — even to those counterparties who are requesting it.
The world’s lightest blockchain, powered by participants.
- • The entire chain is and always will be about 22kb — even as it scales
- • Every user is a full node and can connect peer-to-peer
- • Anyone can take part in consensus
- • Truly decentralized, secure and trustless — with no need for intermediaries
Home to Snapps — a new kind of decentralized app, powered by zk-SNARKs — Snapps.
- • Unprecedented privacy by validating and sharing proofs with the network — rather than the data itself
- • Can access verified real world data from any website for use on-chain
- • Can connect to other cryptocurrencies via simple full-node security-level bridges
- • Off-chain data and logic make large compute fast and cheap