Maple provides capital to institutional borrowers through globally accessible fixed-income yield opportunities.
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Maple (MPL) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Ethereum blockchain.The max. supply of Maple that will ever be issued is 10.00 Millions tokens, and the current supply of MPL in circulation is 645.93 Thousands tokens.
Current Maple price is $ 17.86 moved down to -12.7% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of Maple reached $ 26.93 on 30 Apr 2021 and fallen -33.7% from it.
Maple's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00% with the market capitalization of $ 11.54 Millions.
Maple’s 24 trading volume is $ 237.32 Thousands. It is trading on 1 markets and 1 Exchanges the most active of them is Balancer.
Maple Price Chart
Maple price Index provides the latest MPL price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Maple to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
Maple Performance USD
|24H||-$ 2.60||-12.7%||$ 20.51||$ 17.86|
|7D||-$ 1.21||-6.34%||$ 26.62||$ 15.79|
What is Maple
The Maple Ecosystem
Maple is a decentralized corporate credit market. Maple provides capital to institutional borrowers through globally accessible fixed-income yield opportunities.
For borrowers, Maple offers transparent and efficient financing done entirely on-chain
- Funds can leverage their reputation to borrow undercollateralized without constant fear of liquidation and margin calls
- Borrowers access pools of capital governed by smart contracts and liaise with Pool Delegates to confidentially complete loan assessments
For liquidity providers, Maple offers a sustainable yield source through professionally managed lending pools
- Diversified exposure across premium borrowers with staked MPL tokens providing reserve capital against loan defaults
- Set and forget solution with diligence outsourced to Pool Delegates
- Interest is accrued and reinvested to enable capital to compound over time
For Pool Delegates, Maple is a vehicle to attract funding and earn performance fees
- Maple is a new platform providing decentralised asset management infrastructure
- Globally accessible pools enable increased AUM from varied liquidity sources to be provided to networks of premium, credit worthy borrowers
MPL is the governance token of the Maple Protocol. It enables holders to participate in governance, participate in fees, and stake tokens on Liquidity Pools.