Klima DAO Price
Klima DAO Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Klima DAO Live Chart
Klima DAO price Index provides the latest KLIMA price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Klima DAO to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
KLIMA to USD Converter
Klima DAO Quarterly Returns (USD)
Klima DAO Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly
Klima DAO Monthly Returns (USD)
KLIMA - USD Price Change
|24H||$ 0.0187||+0.38%||$ 4.99||$ 4.88|
|7D||-$ 0.927||-15.7%||$ 23.89||$ 4.70|
|14D||-$ 2.32||-31.8%||$ 89.38||$ 3.36|
|1M||-$ 10.66||-68.2%||$ 89.38||$ 3.36|
|3M||-$ 15.49||-75.7%||$ 89.38||$ 3.36|
Klima DAO Annual Price (USD)
|2022||-88.9%||$ 89.38||$ 3.36|
Klima DAO Live Info Today
Klima DAO's current price is $ 4.97, it has increased +0.38% over the past 24 hours.
Klima DAO's All Time High (ATH) of $ 89.39 was reached on 17 May 2022, and is currently -94.4% down.
The maximum supply of Klima DAO that will ever be issued is 6.25 Millions tokens, and the current supply of KLIMA in circulation is 6.25 Millions tokens.
Klima DAO’s 24 hour trading volume is $ 91.95 Thousands.
Klima DAO's current share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00%, with a market capitalization of $ 31.07 Millions.
What is Klima DAO
Klima DAO gives Web3 builders and users the opportunity to participate in the carbon market through the KLIMA token. KLIMA tokens are:
- Fungible: per the ERC20 token standard
- Backed: by at least 1 tonne of tokenized verified carbon offsets locked in the Klima DAO treasury
- Useful: holders of KLIMA will have the ability to vote on Klima DAO policy
Therefore, the DAO serves the role of a "de-central" bank, governing the monetary policy of this new carbon-backed currency, just as a central bank governs the monetary policy of a fiat currency. As the protocol grows, Klima DAO will solve the critical problems of the carbon markets:
- Illiquidity: Carbon Credits come in many different varieties; carbon brokers and middlemen are used by buyers and sellers, fragmenting the total liquidity of the market.
- Opacity: Trades occur often behind closed doors, allowing buyers to underbuy the market.
- Inefficiency: buying and retiring carbon credits comes with friction and barriers, by utilizing the polygon ecosystem, removes this friction for all users.