Market Cap$ 1.15T+0.34%
24h Spot Volume$ 9.57B-11.6%
BTC Dominance44.25%-0.02%
ETH Gas13 Gwei
Report issue

HamstersHAMSPrice $ 0.0341

4 Watchlists


Tags (Sub-Categories):


HAMS Price

$ 0.0341


$ 0.0334$ 0.0347

About Hamsters

Racing hamsters, Live-stream tech & DeFi enthusiast.



Hamsters Price

The Hamsters to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.

HAMS Price Statistics

    Market Cap



    $ 338.92K

    24h Trade Volume

    $ 26.45K

    Ƀ 1.01

    All Time High

    $ 0.981

    24 Jul 2023

HAMS to USD Converter

Hamsters Monthly Returns (USD)

Hamsters Quarterly Returns (USD)

Hamsters Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly

HAMS - USD Price Change

PeriodChangeChange (%)HighLow
24H$ 0.000189+0.56%$ 0.0347$ 0.0334
7D-$ 0.00845-19.9%$ 0.0489$ 0.0321
14D-$ 0.0341-50%$ 0.0843$ 0.0321
30D-$ 0.0839-71.1%$ 0.125$ 0.0321

Hamsters Annual Price (USD) Change

Hamsters Markets

What is Hamsters (HAMS)?

Hamsters is a unique gaming platform that integrates real-time gaming excitement with the financial opportunities offered by decentralized finance (DeFi). The platform provides live-streamed hamster races, inviting players from around the world to bet on their favorite hamsters and engage in player versus player (PvP) competitions.

The central component of the Hamsters ecosystem is the HAMS token, with a capped supply of 10 million. This token is utilized for transactions within the platform, serving as the primary medium for placing bets and earning rewards. In this way, the HAMS token introduces the advantages of DeFi to the gaming universe.

Hamsters employs a community-centric tokenomics model, actively rewarding participation. An impressive 80% of the platform's revenues are designated to a rewards pool for token holders, with the remaining 20% used to support ongoing platform operation and development.

Hamsters Price Today

Hamsters's current price is $ 0.0341, it has increased +0.56% over the past 24 hours.

Hamsters's All Time High (ATH) of $ 0.981 was reached on 24 Jul 2023, and is currently -96.5% down.