HaloDAO is a stablecoin marketplace protocol that aims to bridge the gap between Traditional and Decentralised Finance.
HaloDAO Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
HaloDAO (RNBW) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Ethereum blockchain.The max. supply of HaloDAO that will ever be issued is 100.00 Millions tokens, and the current supply of RNBW in circulation is 8.87 Millions tokens.
Current HaloDAO price is $ 0.547 moved up to +1.98% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of HaloDAO reached $ 1.34 on 26 Aug 2021 and fallen -59.2% from it.
HaloDAO's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00% with the market capitalization of $ 4.85 Millions.
HaloDAO’s 24 trading volume is $ 221.90 Thousands. It is trading on 2 markets and 2 Exchanges .
HaloDAO price Index provides the latest RNBW price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The HaloDAO to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
RNBW to USD Converter
HaloDAO Price (RNBW - USD)
|24H||$ 0.0106||+1.98%||$ 0.611||$ 0.523|
|7D||-$ 0.0291||-5.05%||$ 0.767||$ 0.508|
|14D||-$ 0.241||-30.6%||$ 0.807||$ 0.508|
|1M||$ 0.116||+26.9%||$ 1.34||$ 0.430|
What is HaloDAO
HaloDAO enables permissionless liquidity for Asian asset-backed stablecoins.
Asia houses inherently disconnected economies and legal jurisdictions, which makes cross-border commerce inaccesible and expensive. Limited liquidity is also a known problem in DeFi right now.
HaloDAO aims to address these issues by:
- Using asset-backed stablecoins to build On-Demand Liquidity (ODL).
- Creating more on and off-ramps integrations with existing wallets and exchanges around Asia.
- Building optimized products to facilitate efficient, on-demand currency exchange and a stablecoin specific lending market that provides high-interest yields on local currencies.
This allows anyone to swap, lend/borrow and receive yields in asset-backed stablecoins.
FX Automated Market Maker (AMM)
- HaloDAO will incentivise liquidity provision and trading between Asian asset backed stablecoins, synthetic stablecoins and important pairings between those stablecoins and popular currencies, such as ETH, WBTC, USDC, USDT, DAI, etc.
- It is not enough to simply mint a region-specific stablecoin, and provide liquidity to an AMM. The goal of HaloDAO is to build up a regional lending and borrowing market for Asia specific stablecoins so that end users will be able to get a regional currency-denominated interest rate on their holdings - essentially “local currency farming”.
- HaloDAO relies on a core integration with UMA’s DVM that provides a “priceless oracle” mechanism to mint synthetic stablecoins at a price feed relative to collateral tokens and the target regional currency.
The core modules enable the:
1. Swapping of region specific asset backed stablecoins and synthetic versions where applicable
2. Minting and redemption of region specific stablecoins
3. Lending and borrowing of these region specific stablecoins
4. The earning of HALO rewards for actions along the profit drivers of the above
5. Governance of the HaloDAO Protocol by HALO token holders who decide on;
- a. New economic and geographic regions to expand to (new collateral types and synthetics to support across the AMM, Minter and Lending Market)
- b. Adjust the HALO burn rate (to lessen the total HALO supply over time, funded by the Stablecoin Earnings Pools)
- c. When to execute buybacks using funds from the Stablecoin Earnings Pools
- d. And many other proposal types