Finminity is an innovative Polkadot-driven cross-chain DeFi investor services platform.
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Finminity (FMT) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Ethereum blockchain.The max. supply of Finminity that will ever be issued is 10.00 Millions tokens, and the current supply of FMT in circulation is 920.00 Thousands tokens.
Current Finminity price is $ 7.64 moved up to +2.11% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of Finminity reached $ 9.14 on 15 Apr 2021 and fallen -16.4% from it.
Finminity's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00% with the market capitalization of $ 7.03 Millions.
Finminity’s 24 trading volume is $ 806.75 Thousands. It is trading on 1 markets and 1 Exchanges the most active of them is Uniswap.
Finminity Price Chart
Finminity price Index provides the latest FMT price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Finminity to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
Finminity Performance USD
|24H||$ 0.158||+2.11%||$ 9.12||$ 6.11|
|7D||$ 2.11||+38.2%||$ 9.14||$ 5.12|
What is Finminity
With Finminity (FMT) Token driven ecosystem, our platform helps you raise funding in a decentralized manner from community of investors. It is enabled by a DeFi Token Engine which creates ERC 20 or ERC 1404 token based on Company Needs. It also has a decentralized Investor Services Platform with inbuilt staking rewards powered by Finminity DAO for permissioned community and investor voting for resolutions and other statutory obligations.
FMT Token holders get Early Supporter Slot and a preferred price for all token sales
With FMT Tokens staked, you can Invest in all the Token Sales in Finminity as a preferred investor, before it is opened to public sale
Yield Farming integrated in business model
The amount you have invested is not given to the company rightaway. It is kept in the Escrow by Custodian Contract and you get Interest on that amount based on your staked tokens
Governance rewards for token holders who have staked their tokens
As companies put resolutions for Voting (e.g. Payment Milestones, Decisions), FMT token holders can contribute to the governance and vote using Finminity DAO and earn
Integrated Liquidity Pairs in Uniswap provides ongoing token demand and appreciation
Every company doing token sale has to set aside fixed liquidity of Finminity token pairs when listing on exchange, thereby ensuring a constant demand of our tokens.
Finminity Architecture Mapping To DeFi Layers
Following is how Finminity platform is aligned with the DEFI layers and what are the functions that each layer brings into the overall ecosystem.
1. DEFI Token Engine
- Finminity Tokenization Engine allows companies to do asset token mapping, onboarding the company on Blockchain, ERC 20/1404 standard Token Creation and Token Allocation to investors. This token engine also does the KYC check of the company before it is onboarded.
2. REGULATORY COMPLIANT FUND RAISE THROUGH TOKEN
- Companies who tokenizes on Finminity can raise funds in a regulatory compliant manner (STO License for Middle East as of now) by selling their tokens through a watertight KYC AML process. Investors can use the Marketplace to sell these tokens to get liquidity
3. DEFI INVESTOR SERVICES POWERED BY FINMINITY DAO
- Through a DeFi aligned Investor Services module, Community/Investor Resolution Management and Voting, Milestone based Escrow and Payments, Reward Distribution and partial return of contribution on company failures. All of these are done on Ethereum based DeFi module
4. ORACLES FOR 3rd PARTY INTEGRATION
- With Ethereum Oracles and API Integration with Finminity to Broker/Dealers, Fund Houses, Lending Service Providers, the Tokens can be packaged as Investment Products bearing interest and sold to external investors. Even investors can get loans against these tokens.