Currencies29215
Market Cap$ 2.53T+2.00%
24h Spot Volume$ 34.93B-1.99%
DominanceBTC51.60%-0.35%ETH17.42%+0.08%
ETH Gas13 Gwei
Cryptorank
MainCurrenciesEquilibrium
Open report modalReport issue
Equilibrium

Equilibrium EQ Price $ 0.0000238

194 Watchlists

DeFi

EQ Price

0.0000238
2.27%
(-$ 0.00...553)
Price Range
LowHigh
    $ 0.0000238$ 0.0000244

    General Info

    Contracts/Explorers:

    Tags (Sub-Categories):

    #Token

    Funds and Backers

    Description

    Equilibrium is a decentralized cross-chain money market protocol

    Equilibrium (EQ) Chart

    Equilibrium price Index provides the latest EQ price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.

    EQ to USD Converter

    Equilibrium (EQ)EQ

    IEO

    8 Mar — 9 Mar 2023

    Raised

    $ 50.00K

    Price:

    $ 0.00825

    ROI:

    0x  -99.7%

    Platform:

    N/A

    ATH ROI:

    0.8x  -20.2%

    EQ Price Statistics

    leaderboard

    Market Cap

    $ 81.36K

    Fully diluted value

    FDV

    $ 285.47K

    ATH Market Cap

    $ 659.19K

    24 Trade Vol.

    $ 37.12K


    Vol. (24h) / MCap

    0.456

    Max Supply

    EQ 12,000,000,000

    Total Supply

    EQ 12,000,000,000

    Circulating Supply

    EQ 3.42B

    (28.5% of Max Supply)


    Next Unlock

    EQ 357.56M

    (2.98% of Max Supply)

    Listing Date

    10 Mar 2023

    IEO Price

    $ 0.00825

    9 Mar 2023

    IEO ROI

    99.7%

    0.00288x

    All Time High

    $ 0.00659

    9 Mar 2023


    All Time Low

    $ 0.0000174

    19 Jan 2024


    From ATH

    99.6%

    From ATL

    37%

    What is Equilibrium (EQ)?

    Use Cases

    Liquidity and Deposits

    Before any use cases are actually made available to Equilibrium users, there has to be some liquidity inside the parachain. There are two ways to get liquidity inside Equilibrium: 

    • Users who have EQ tokens vested may claim these tokens and use them as collateral or bailout liquidity. There's no borrowing or lending of EQ tokens for now.
    •  Users who want to be borrowers/lenders/bailsmen in the Equilibrium ecosystem can bring other crypto assets into our parachain via different Polkadot bridges. 

    Borrowing

    You may borrow assets in Equilibrium in a collateralized fashion. There are no per-asset debt "positions," and Equilibrium treats your assets and liabilities as a complete portfolio. 

    If the value of your assets exceeds the value of your liabilities, you're safe as a borrower and are not subject to liquidation. Liquidation is a simple balance purge where all of your assets and liabilities are transferred to bailsmen pool. 

    The interest you pay depends on your portfolio risk and the portfolio collateralization levels we talked about in the Interest Rate Model section. Interest is payable in EQ tokens, and when you don't have a sufficient EQ token balance, the system will automatically sell your collateral to pay interest fees, so make sure you always have enough EQ liquidity to avoid unnecessary exchanging.  

    Lending

    You may lend assets in Equilibrium and earn interest for doing so. The beauty of lending assets via Equilibrium comes from the fact that lenders transfer the liquidation risk to the bailsmen. When borrowers default, lenders get their assets back from the bailsman pool, while bailsman get liquidated collateral in return. 

    Bailing out 

    Bailsmen provide liquidity in advance to cover for borrower liquidations. When borrowers default on their loans, their collateral and debt get distributed among bailsmen on a pro-rata basis. The only way bailsmen are able to get negative balances (liabilities) is through borrower liquidation. Furthermore, no bailsman can stop being a bailsman unless he covers all of the liabilities he has been entitled too. 

    Baislmen are the keepers of the system. They make sure it stays solvent all the time, and receive interest rewards for bearing liquidation risks. 80% of the interest rate that the system collects from borrowers goes to the bailsmen. The other 20% accumulates inside treasury and is used as a third line of defense in case the bailsmen themselves become undercapitalized.  

    Margin trading

    Our interoperable DeFi platform allows for leveraged trades on margin up to 100%.

    Equilibrium Price Today

    Equilibrium's current price is $ 0.0000238, it has dropped -2.27% over the past 24 hours.

    Equilibrium's All Time High (ATH) of $ 0.00659 was reached on 9 Mar 2023, and is currently -99.6% down.

    The current circulating supply of Equilibrium is 3.42 Billions tokens, and the maximum supply of Equilibrium is 12.00 Billions.

    Equilibrium’s 24 hour trading volume is $ 37.12 Thousands.

    Equilibrium's current share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00%, with a market capitalization of $ 81.36 Thousand.

    Trending Coins and Tokens Flame icon