DYDX is a governance token that allows the dYdX community to truly govern the dYdX Layer 2 Protocol
dYdX Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
dYdX's current price is $ 9.54, it has dropped -20.3% over the past 24 hours.
dYdX's All Time High (ATH) of $ 27.66 was reached on 30 Sep 2021, and is currently -65.5% down.
The maximum supply of dYdX that will ever be issued is 1.00 Billion tokens, and the current supply of DYDX in circulation is 65.93 Millions tokens.
dYdX’s 24 hour trading volume is $ 365.95 Millions.
dYdX's current share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.03%, with a market capitalization of $ 628.81 Millions.
dYdX price Index provides the latest DYDX price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The dYdX to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
DYDX to USD Converter
dYdX Quarterly Returns ($)
dYdX Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly
dYdX Monthly Returns ($)
dYdX USD (DYDX - USD) Price Change
|24H||-$ 2.43||-20.3%||$ 12.20||$ 7.83|
|7D||-$ 3.16||-24.9%||$ 14.77||$ 7.83|
|14D||-$ 4.39||-31.5%||$ 16.35||$ 7.83|
|1M||-$ 5.89||-38.2%||$ 18.51||$ 7.83|
dYdX Annual Price
|2021||-23.7%||$ 27.66||$ 7.83|
What is dYdX
DYDX is a governance token that allows the dYdX community to truly govern the dYdX Layer 2 Protocol ("the protocol"). By enabling shared control of the protocol, DYDX allows traders, liquidity providers, and partners of dYdX to work collectively towards an enhanced Protocol.
DYDX enables a robust ecosystem around governance, rewards, and staking — each designed to drive future growth and decentralization of dYdX, resulting in a better experience for users.
Staking pools are designed to promote liquidity and safety on the Protocol. Rewards programs for trading, liquidity providing, and past usage of dYdX will help drive growth and adoption of dYdX.
Alongside the launch of DYDX, we also released:
- A governance product at dydx.community
- Liquidity Staking Pool for USDC
- Safety Staking Pool for DYDX
- Trading Rewards
- Retroactive Mining Rewards for past users
- Liquidity Provider Rewards
dYdX on-chain governance allows for:
- Voting on proposals to be executed by any authorized executor contract
- Snapshotting token holdings at the start of a proposal
- Separate delegation of voting and proposing powers
- Setting governance thresholds including proposals, quorums, and vote differential powers
- Changing how votes are counted (by changing the “Governance Strategy” smart contract address on the Governor contract)