deFIRE is a DeFi platform & DEX aggregator designed for the Cardano ecosystem.
DeFIRE Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
DeFIRE (CWAP) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the Ethereum blockchain.The total supply of DeFIRE that will ever be issued is 100.00 Millions tokens, and the current supply of CWAP in circulation is 1.50 Million tokens.
Current DeFIRE price is $ 1.04 moved up to +5.63% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of DeFIRE reached $ 7.55 on 28 May 2021 and fallen -86.2% from it.
DeFIRE's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00% with the market capitalization of $ 1.56 Million.
DeFIRE’s 24 trading volume is $ 9.24 Thousands. It is trading on 1 markets and 1 Exchanges the most active of them is Uniswap.
DeFIRE price Index provides the latest CWAP price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The DeFIRE to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
CWAP to USD Converter
DeFIRE Quarterly Returns (%)
DeFIRE Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly
DeFIRE Price (CWAP - USD)
|24H||$ 0.0553||+5.63%||$ 1.02||$ 0.943|
|7D||-$ 0.105||-9.21%||$ 1.19||$ 0.943|
|14D||$ 0.229||+28.2%||$ 1.19||$ 0.792|
|1M||-$ 0.225||-17.8%||$ 1.44||$ 0.717|
DeFIRE Annual Price
|2021||-27.4%||$ 7.48||$ 0.717|
What is DeFIRE
Smart Order Routing Engine
- Utilizes a pre-selected set of established and battle-tested DEXs.
Multiple Order Types:
- Processes both Limit and Market orders.
Advanced Execution Quality Optimization:
- Optimizes the order execution quality (e.g. slippage and order failure minimization) by continuously assessing th quality of each trading pair and fees on each DEX.
- Splits the order in multiple legs and routes to the highest quality pool.
- Uses proprietary algorithm for order path optimization in search for further improvements in execution quality.
- Further employs cheap internal matching for offsetting limit orders.
The actors of the deFIRE ecosystem are defined in relation to order flow and CWAP tokens:
- 1. Order flow originators: these are entities who originate order flow, and chose to trade through deFIRE. These include traders, large and small, brokers of all kinds as well as referral agents.
- 2. Third-party execution venues: these are the entities that deFIRE routes the orders sourced from originators to. In simpler terms, these are predominantly DEXs (or, potentially, in the future other routers).
- 3. Pool originators: entities that own assets that they use to list the said assets on a third-party execution venue in a permissionless setting or otherwise. Listing an asset on a DEX boils down to opening a liquidity pool, hence the name ‘pool originators’.
- 4. deFIRE serves as a middleware between traders and other orderflow originators who seek best execution and third-party execution venues who offer liquidity against orders sent their way.