Credits Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Credits (CS) operates on its own blockchain.The max. supply of Credits that will ever be issued is 249.47 Millions coins, and the current supply of CS in circulation is 223.46 Millions coins.
Current Credits price is $ 0.0306 moved down to -0.78% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of Credits reached $ 1.17 on 6 Mar 2018 and fallen -97.4% from it.
Credits's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00% with the market capitalization of $ 6.84 Millions.
Credits’s 24 trading volume is $ 278.79 Thousands. It is trading on 6 markets and 3 Exchanges .
Credits price Index provides the latest CS price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Credits to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
CS to USD Converter
Credits Price (CS - USD)
|24H||-$ 0.000241||-0.78%||$ 0.033||$ 0.0292|
|7D||-$ 0.000351||-1.13%||$ 0.0336||$ 0.0255|
|14D||-$ 0.00368||-10.7%||$ 0.0364||$ 0.0255|
|1M||-$ 0.00516||-14.4%||$ 0.0374||$ 0.0255|
|3M||-$ 0.017||-35.7%||$ 0.0488||$ 0.0182|
|6M||-$ 0.0579||-65.4%||$ 0.166||$ 0.0182|
|YTD||$ 0.0147||+92.1%||$ 0.166||$ 0.0113|
|1Y||$ 0.0104||+51.6%||$ 0.166||$ 0.00975|
|3Y||-$ 0.175||-85.1%||$ 0.211||$ 0.00975|
What is Credits
Credits (CS) is an open-source blockchain-based platform that allows creating high-performance DApps for microtransactions, issuing tokens,storing data, and mass financial payments.
Credits is the basic software with which users can use blockchain technology in business and IT projects. First of all, it is the use of autonomous smart contracts that create and store data on transactions and different operations throughout the network.
The platform also allows to issue financial assets: stablecoins and digital assets, tokens loyalty points, and others, as well as create services based on users own technological solutions to projects.
Project software is based on technologies that created from scratch, namely:
- Proof of Agreement (PoA): The consensus and decision-making algorithm is based on multiple data validation and processing. The secure implementation solution relies on the BFT.
- Credits Data Transmission Protocol (CDTP): A high-speed collective validation protocol capable of processing transactions at speeds of 0.1 seconds per transaction. Processes up to a million transactions per second.
- Data Validation and Verification: New mechanisms for generating blocks and verifying transactions based on highly reliable cryptography algorithms.
- Almost instant transaction processing.
- A high degree of decentralization.
- Fair distribution of rewards.
- Improved security.
- Low commissions.
- High network bandwidth.