Clover is a foundational layer for cross-chain compatibility that is building a bridge between Ethereum and Polkadot.
Clover Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Clover 's current price is $ 1.07, it has dropped -2.51% over the past 24 hours.
Clover 's All Time High (ATH) of $ 2.11 was reached on 31 Aug 2021, and is currently -49.2% down.
The maximum supply of Clover that will ever be issued is 1.00 Billion tokens, and the current supply of CLV in circulation is 211.07 Millions tokens.
Clover ’s 24 hour trading volume is $ 9.59 Millions.
Clover 's current share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.01%, with a market capitalization of $ 226.59 Millions.
Clover price Index provides the latest CLV price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Clover to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
CLV to USD Converter
Clover Quarterly Returns ($)
Clover Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly
Clover Monthly Returns ($)
Clover USD (CLV - USD) Price Change
|24H||-$ 0.0276||-2.51%||$ 1.12||$ 1.06|
|7D||-$ 0.209||-16.3%||$ 1.31||$ 1.04|
|14D||-$ 0.0632||-5.56%||$ 1.31||$ 1.04|
|1M||-$ 0.288||-21.2%||$ 1.58||$ 1.04|
|3M||-$ 0.678||-38.7%||$ 1.85||$ 0.961|
Clover Annual Price
|2021||+82.7%||$ 2.11||$ 0.430|
What is Clover
Clover is a Substrate-based DeFi service platform built on Polkadot. Clover provides an easy-to-use interoperable blockchain infrastructure through its extensive support for Ethereum’s EVM based applications and a wide range of implemented developer tools. Through it’s smart core like Clover Scan and Clover multi-chain extension wallet, Clover aims to bring the smoothest and most advanced DeFi experience to its users.
- SPV chain simulation Technology: To achieve a new level of interoperability, Clover created a built-in SPV chain simulation technology to enable seamless cross-chain communication and trustless two-way pegs between Turing-complete blockchains and Non-turing-complete blockchains. Learn more.
- EVM compatibility: Ethereum developers can simply replicate existing dApps and deploy it to Clover using MetaMask, Truffle, Remix, and other familiar development tools. The Clover Developer Incentive Program creates passive income streams for contract developers. By re-parameterizing the gas distribution model to direct gas fees to both network maintainers and dApp builders, Clover seeks to ultimately foster a stronger DeFi ecosystem altogether.
- Gas fee Innovation: Clover has redesigned freeconomics to allow relayers to act on behalf of the sender where they can cover gas fees in the base currency and receive compensation in the denominated asset. Transaction fees will be deducted directly from the transacted assets. Clover also supports an identity-based gas fee schedule, which allows frequent users to pay a lower gas fee according to their usage of the network.
Multi-chain connected wallet
With Clovers unique "always-on" multi-chain connected wallet, users are able to simultaneously connect with Web3js-based dapps and Polkadotjs-based dapps at the same time, and view their multi-chain assets.
All-in-one wallet extension
DeFi users can connect to Ethereum, Polkadot, Kusama, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Fantom, and Edgeware blockchains and seamlessly transact with the Clover wallet extension interface.
Clover-native CLV token
The Clover CLV token is cross-chain compatible as our unique 2-way peg bridge technology allows the EVM based Clover address and Polkadot based Clover address to be bounded together, allowing the utilization of all both chains together.
Pay gas fee in CLV, or have the option to pay with any network token.
Lock CLV to elect council members and guide the developement through on-chain governance.
- Stake CLV to validate the network with your validator infrastructure.
- Get your projects funded from the treasury.
- Stake CLV to nominate your own node validator using a single-click deployment.
- Use CLV to deploy your smart contracts and dApps on Clover.