Blizzard Network [BLIZZ]
Blizzard Network Market CapN/A
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Blizzard Network's current price is $ 0.0227, it has dropped -34.1% over the past 24 hours.
Blizzard Network's All Time High (ATH) of $ 25.43 was reached on 14 Nov 2021, and is currently -99.9% down.
Blizzard Network Price
Blizzard Network price Index provides the latest BLIZZ price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Blizzard Network to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
BLIZZ to USD Converter
Blizzard Network Quarterly Returns ($)
Blizzard Network Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly
Blizzard Network Monthly Returns ($)
Blizzard Network USD (BLIZZ - USD) Price Change
|24H||-$ 0.0117||-34.1%||$ 0.0347||$ 0.0182|
|7D||-$ 10.40||-99.8%||$ 14.20||$ 0.0182|
|14D||-$ 3.18||-99.3%||$ 14.20||$ 0.0182|
|1M||-$ 6.29||-99.6%||$ 25.42||$ 0.0182|
Blizzard Network Annual Price
|2021||-99.8%||$ 25.42||$ 0.0182|
What is Blizzard Network
Blizzard is a yield optimiser that helps users achieve an optimised farming adventure, helping them to farm, stake and harvest autonomously, and taking their profits and yields higher than the manual farmer on Avalanche.
Vaults are special types of pools that follow sets of rules to optimise yields. Vaults automatically reinvest yields to achieve high levels of compounded interest. You can think of compound interest as your money growing faster and faster. Like the well-known mathematical phenomenon called exponential growth, or geometric series. In simple terms, the longer you hold your assets in Blizzard vaults, the bigger your profits will become and the bigger your allocation in the vaults will be.
Users’ tokens are never locked in any Blizzard vault. Users can withdraw any time they want. There are some vaults that come with withdrawal fees if tokens are withdrawn early.
Types of Blizzard Vaults
- In the Liquidity Provider vaults, users deposit LP tokens and earn rewards in PNG and BLIZZ minted from the fees.
- As this vault depends on the Pangolin and TraderJoe, users will earn rewards in PNG and JOE tokens. Similar to the Liquidity Provider aggregator, users will earn BLIZZ tokens minted from the fees.
Single Asset Vaults:
- Blizzard provides vaults for single assets (At the moment PNG, JOE and BLIZZ). In BLIZZ vaults, users are able to earn high yields because of the fees are collected and given out as the reward for the BLIZZ pool.
BLIZZ is going to be a governance token and will be available in the vaults as well. BLIZZ will be used to vote on proposals made by developers and/or the community. In order for vault users to be earning passive income, BLIZZ needs to be inflationary. In the vaults, users will earn AVAX from fees. For every 1 AVAX earned in the vaults, 225 BLIZZ is minted and put back in the vaults.
- Users holding BLIZZ will control the market and will get rewarded with most of the performance fee profits from the farm. BLIZZ holders are to stake their tokens in the BLIZZ Governance Pool so as to receive the profits in AVAX. The amount of BLIZZ you have staked and your percentage share in the pool are what determines the amount of profits you receive. Consequently, staking more BLIZZ gives you more impact in the ecosystem.
- The supply of BLIZZ is apportioned into three divisions. 50% goes into liquidity, 40% is what is sold in presale, and 10% goes to the team for development and marketing.