BENQI Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
BENQI's current price is $ 0.121, it has dropped -8.07% over the past 24 hours.
BENQI's All Time High (ATH) of $ 0.394 was reached on 24 Aug 2021, and is currently -69.3% down.
The maximum supply of BENQI that will ever be issued is 7.20 Billions tokens, and the current supply of QI in circulation is 782.62 Millions tokens.
BENQI’s 24 hour trading volume is $ 3.48 Millions.
BENQI's current share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00%, with a market capitalization of $ 94.55 Millions.
BENQI price Index provides the latest QI price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The BENQI to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
QI to USD Converter
BENQI Quarterly Returns ($)
BENQI Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly
BENQI Monthly Returns ($)
BENQI USD (QI - USD) Price Change
|24H||-$ 0.0106||-8.07%||$ 0.134||$ 0.120|
|7D||-$ 0.00511||-4.06%||$ 0.144||$ 0.120|
|14D||$ 0.00239||+2.02%||$ 0.144||$ 0.103|
|1M||$ 0.00954||+8.58%||$ 0.144||$ 0.0848|
BENQI Annual Price
|2021||+121.4%||$ 0.394||$ 0.0486|
What is BENQI
BENQI is a decentralized non-custodial liquidity market protocol, built on Avalanche. The protocol enables users to effortlessly lend, borrow, and earn interest with their digital assets. Depositors providing liquidity to the protocol may earn passive income, while borrowers are able to borrow in an over-collateralized manner.
BENQI aims to alleviate these problems by providing a Liquidity Market Protocol on a highly scalable and decentralized platform. With a focus on approachability, ease of use, and low fees, BENQI will democratize access to decentralized financial products by providing permissionless lending and borrowing where users can:
- Instantly supply to and withdraw liquidity from a shared liquidity market
- Instantly borrow from a liquidity market using their supplied assets as collateral
- Have a live and transparent view of interest rates around the clock based on the asset's market supply and demand
Using the protocol
- To use the protocol, the user deposits their preferred asset that is accepted by the protocol. Users will be able to earn interest based on the asset's market demand for borrowing. Additionally, deposited assets can be used as collateral to allow the user to borrow other assets. Interest earned by depositing funds offsets the accumulated interest rates from borrowing.
- Additional token pools will be added as the platform grows. The additions into the protocol will be initially decided by the core team and as the protocol's governance transitions into a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), additional pools will be approved based on community votes and proposals, using the QI governance token.
Storage of funds
- Funds are administered by Smart Contracts.
- Depositors/Lenders will be given tokenized yield-bearing tokens (QiTokens) which will be used to withdraw funds from the pool on-demand when required. QiTokens can be transferred and traded as any other crypto-asset on Avalanche.
- No protocol within the blockchain space can be considered entirely risk free. The risks related to the protocol may potentially include Smart Contract risks and Liquidation risks. The team has taken necessary steps to minimize these risks as much as possible by undergoing audits and keeping the protocol public and open sourced.
BENQI (QI) token
The QI token is an native asset on Avalanche and oversees the entire ecosystem of the BENQI protocol, including the Treasury, and future iterations of the protocol.
QI is required to vote and decide on the outcome of proposals through BENQI Improvement Proposals (BIPs). The protocol will initially be governed by the founding team, and will eventually transition to a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO). As part of the DAO, holders of the QI token will be able to initiate proposals and vote on issues that will steer the direction of the protocol.