Acala Network Price
Acala Network Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Acala Network Live Chart
Acala Network price Index provides the latest ACA price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Acala Network to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
ACA to USD Converter
Acala Network Quarterly Returns (USD)
Acala Network Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly
Acala Network Monthly Returns (USD)
ACA - USD Price Change
|24H||$ 0.00572||+1.51%||$ 0.411||$ 0.367|
|7D||-$ 0.08||-17.2%||$ 0.536||$ 0.367|
|14D||-$ 0.546||-58.6%||$ 0.942||$ 0.319|
|1M||-$ 1.10||-74%||$ 1.64||$ 0.319|
|3M||-$ 1.01||-72.4%||$ 2.09||$ 0.319|
Acala Network Annual Price (USD)
|2022||-86.5%||$ 2.85||$ 0.319|
Acala Network Live Info Today
Acala Network's current price is $ 0.386, it has increased +1.51% over the past 24 hours.
Acala Network's All Time High (ATH) of $ 2.85 was reached on 25 Jan 2022, and is currently -86.5% down.
The maximum supply of Acala Network that will ever be issued is 1.00 Billion tokens, and the current supply of ACA in circulation is 68.00 Millions tokens.
Acala Network’s 24 hour trading volume is $ 23.23 Millions.
Acala Network's current share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00%, with a market capitalization of $ 26.24 Millions.
What is Acala Network
What is Acala？
Acala is the all-in-one DeFi hub of Polkadot. Acala is an Ethereum-compatible platform for financial applications to use smart contracts or built-in protocols with out-of-the-box cross-chain capabilities and robust security. The platform also offers a suite of financial applications including: a trustless staking derivative (liquid DOT), a multi-collateralized stablecoin backed by cross-chain assets (aUSD), and an AMM DEX – all with micro gas fees that can be paid in any token.
- Multiple-asset-backed decentralized digital currency without volatility. Stable by design, aUSD enables borderless and low-cost value transfer globally across all connected blockchains.
- Release staked assets (DOTs) as fungible & liquid assets (L-DOTs), extracting the derivative value of staked assets to fuel DeFi without sacrificing the security of the whole network.
Powered by Polkadot
- Acala Network is secured under Polkadot's shared security model, ensuring high resilience and forkless upgradability.
Influence by Ownership
- A decentralized network governed entirely by Acala Network Token (ACA) holders to achieve a transparent future: a future based on more truth and less trust.
An all-in-one DeFi service center
- Borrow aUSD and manage outstanding loans
- Earn interest on aUSD
- Trade tokens on Decentralized Exchange
- Participate in governance by ACA holders