Wirex WXT IEO Review
IEO is ended: 1 Jul — 1 Jul 2019
ROI since IEO
ATH ROI since IEO
Min/Max personal Cap
Private/Pre-sale is ended: 24 Jun — 30 Jun 2019
ROI since Private/Pre-sale
ATH ROI since Private/Pre-sale
Wirex IEO was conducted from 1 Jul to 1 Jul 2019 by the project team from Ukraine.OKB currencies was accepted.
400,000,000 tokens were offered for public sale out of a 10,000,000,000 tokens for sale.
The project raised $ 2,000,000 out of $ 2,000,000.
Private/Pre-sale investors were able to buy Wirex tokens at a price $ 0.01. They have got -6.97% losses from their investments.
Investments of the Wirex are now up about 93.03 percent.
At the $ 0.0351 ATH price on 4 Jul 2019 investors were able to sell this position with 7.03x ROI in USD.
The Wirex token is now trading at 1.86x in USD from the IEO price.
IEO token price was $ 0.005.
Total Hard Cap
About ICO Wirex
- Sale Price: 1WXT = $0.005
- Exchange Rate: to be confirmed by the OKB price on launch day
- Individual Minimum Subscription Amount: 100,000WXT
- Individual Cap: 800,000WXT
- First Subscription Session Supply: 200,000,000 WXT (over-subscription limit: 400,000,000 WXT)
- Second Subscription Session Supply: 200,000,000 WXT (over-subscription limit: N/A)
- WXT/USDK Market: 09:00 July 1, 2019 (CEST, UTC+2)
- WXT/USDT Market: 10:00 July 1, 2019 (CEST, UTC+2)
Backed by SBI Group , one of the world’s largest financial institutions, Wirex has spent the past four years revolutionizing payments. Wirex is a ground-breaking UK-based, FCA-licensed global leader in digital money solutions for individuals and businesses. Their payment platform delivers seamless integration of crypto and traditional currencies to support multi-currency transfer and exchange services. Wirex has a global footprint with 6 offices across the globe, with nearly 2 million registered users from over 130 countries and territories.