Currencies
2473
Market Cap
$ 356.51B
-1.85%
24h Spot Volume
$ 7.94B
-5.23%
BTC Dominance
55.79%
+2.45%
Swingby [SWINGBY]
 
Rank: 585
Token: Ethereum
Protocol
USD 0.124
-0.09
BTC 0.0000115
-0.59
ETH 0.000348
-0.51

A proof-of-stake based decentralized protocol layer for moving assets between blockchains

Swingby SWINGBY IEO Review

IEO is ended: 23 Jul — 23 Jul 2020

IEO platformBitMax iconBitMax

IEO price

$ 0.073

ROI since IEO

USD: 1.7x  (+69.5%)

ATH ROI since IEO

USD: 7.85x  (685.2%)

Raised

$ 584,000

Lock-up

No lockup

Private is ended: in the Past

Private price

$ 0.0177

ROI since Private

USD: 6.99x  (+599.1%)

ATH ROI since Private

USD: 32.38x  (3138.2%)

Raised

$ 740,339

Lock-up

20% release immediately, remaining 80% quarterly vesting for 1 year

Token issue

41,827,100

Swingby IEO was conducted from 23 Jul to 23 Jul 2020.

At the $ 0.573 ATH price on 17 Aug 2020 investors were able to sell this position with 7.85x ROI in USD.

The Swingby token is now trading at 1.7x in USD from the IEO price.

IEO token price was $ 0.073.