Currencies
7315
Market Cap
$ 2.52T
-2.21%
24h Spot Volume
$ 177.69B
-0.1%
BTC Dominance
41.34%
-1.73%
Smoothy [SMTY]
 
Rank: 1134
Token:
EthereumBinance
USD 0.930
-12.20
BTC 0.0000167
-8.72
ETH 0.000235
-8.00

A novel single pool liquidity protocol specialized in same backed assets with low-cost zero-slippage swapping and maximize interest earning.

Smoothy SMTY IDO Review

IDO is ended: 27 Apr — 27 Apr 2021

IDO platform

IDO price

$ 0.500

ROI since IDO

USD: 1.86x  (+86.1%)

ATH ROI since IDO

USD: 7.21x  (621.3%)

Raised

$ 150,000

Tokens For Sale

300,000

IEO is ended: 27 Apr — 27 Apr 2021

IEO platformGate.io iconGate.io

IEO price

$ 0.500

ROI since IEO

USD: 1.86x  (+86.1%)

ATH ROI since IEO

USD: 7.21x  (621.3%)

Raised

$ 20,000

Tokens For Sale

40,000

IDO is ended: 24 Apr — 27 Apr 2021

IDO platform

IDO price

$ 0.500

ROI since IDO

USD: 1.86x  (+86.1%)

ATH ROI since IDO

USD: 7.21x  (621.3%)

Raised

$ 200,000

Min/Max personal Cap

$500

Tokens For Sale

400,000

IDO is ended: 26 Apr — 26 Apr 2021

IDO price

$ 0.500

ROI since IDO

USD: 1.86x  (+86.1%)

ATH ROI since IDO

USD: 7.21x  (621.3%)

Raised

$ 550,000

Tokens For Sale

1,100,000

IDO is ended: 22 Apr — 22 Apr 2021

IDO platform

IDO price

$ 0.500

ROI since IDO

USD: 1.86x  (+86.1%)

ATH ROI since IDO

USD: 7.21x  (621.3%)

Raised

$ 100,000

Tokens For Sale

200,000

Private/Pre-sale is ended: in the Past

Private/Pre-sale price

$ 0.300

ROI since Private/Pre-sale

USD: 3.1x  (+210.1%)

ATH ROI since Private/Pre-sale

USD: 12.02x  (1102.1%)

Raised

$ 2,400,000

Lock-up

20% of the private sale allocation will be released TGE, and the remaining 80% will be released over the next one (1) year with 20% released on a 3 month schedule.

Tokens For Sale

8,000,000

Smoothy IEO was conducted from 27 Apr to 27 Apr 2021.

Private/Pre-sale investors were able to buy Smoothy tokens at a price $ 0.300. They have got 210.15% gain from their investments.

Investments of the Smoothy are now down about 124.06 percent.

At the $ 3.61 ATH price on 27 Apr 2021 investors were able to sell this position with 7.21x ROI in USD.

The Smoothy token is now trading at 1.86x in USD from the IEO price.

IEO token price was $ 0.500.

Smoothy [SMTY] Moon Spreadsheet

Smoothy [SMTY] trading levels.

Token economics

Total Raised

$ 3,420,000

Token allocation

Total supply:
100,000,000
Private/Pre-sale:
8,000,000
(8.00%)
Public sale:
2,040,000
(2.04%)

Additional links