Currencies26333
Market Cap$ 1.17T-0.72%
24h Spot Volume$ 13.66B+5.2%
BTC Dominance44.22%-0.42%
ETH Gas13 Gwei
Cryptorank

Ad

Report issue
Sable Finance

Sable FinanceSABLE

8 Watchlists

DeFi

Tags (Sub-Categories):

BNB

Contracts:

SABLE Price

$ 0.0369
2.45%

0.00...014

1.37%
Low
High
$ 0.0367$ 0.0379

About Sable Finance

Sable Finance is a decentralized stablecoin protocol built on BNB Chain.

Ad

Socials

Sable Finance IDO

IDO ENDED:

26 Jul — 26 Jul 2023

Price

$ 0.06

ROI

0.61x (-38.5%)

ATH ROI

1.6x (+59.7%)

Raise

$ 780,000

Tokens For Sale

13,000,000

About IDO Sable Finance

IDO on Pancakeswap. Details:

  • Sale start time: ~1200 UTC on Wednesday 26 July 2023
  • Sale end time: ~1400 UTC on Wednesday 26 July 2023
  • Amount to be raised: USD $780,000 in CAKE tokens
  • Tokens to be sold: 13,000,000 SABLE (13% of SABLE total supply)
  • Price per token: 1 SABLE = $0.060 USD
  • Token Vesting Schedule: 20% will be unlocked at Sale end time (~1400 UTC), with the remaining 80% released block-by-block over 90 days.

Sable Beta is the foundation of the protocol: users can borrow USDS by depositing BNB as collateral on BNB Chain. This infrastructure introduces a decentralized and immutable model to establish USDS in the ecosystem.

Sable V2 would be an upgrade of Sable Beta, introducing multi-collateral borrowing on BNB Chain and Arbitrum, including Ethereum LSDs and more, bringing higher yield opportunities and greater capital efficiency to users.