Quoll Finance will list on Impossible Finance.
- KYC Preparation Period: Rolling ongoing basis. Users can submit their information and pass KYC anytime during the entire IDO timeline. Only users that have completed KYC & are from accepted countries will be able to participate in this sale.
- Staking Period: 25/10/2022 10:00 AM (UTC) to 01/11/2022 10:00 AM (UTC). After completing KYC, stake IDIA and vIDIA into Impossible’s Launchpad staking contract, which will record user’s staked IDIA and vIDIA balances. User’s IDIA and vIDIA balances will be captured onchain, and allocation is calculated based on the amount staked and the length of time staked relative to all participating users.
- Purchase Period: 01/11/2022 2:00 PM (UTC) to 02/11/2022 2:00 PM (UTC). Subscription will open at this time for all eligible users for 24 hours. Users may elect to purchase any amount of QUO up to the allocation derived from the staking period.
- Claiming Period: No earlier than 03/11/2022. Exact timing and details to be confirmed by Quoll Finance closer to the time.
Quoll Finance Token Sale Details:
- Token Ticker: QUO
- Launchpad Sale Hard Cap: US$500,000 (split into multiple pools)*
- IDIA Standard pool: US$25,000 (5%)
- vIDIA Standard pool: US$245,000 (49%)
- vIDIA Unlimited pool: US$180,000 (36%)
- Whitelist allocation: US$50,000 (10%)
- Token Vesting:
- 10% upfront at Token Listing
- 1 month cliff, remaining unlocked linear over 9 months (1% released every 3 days)
- Buy-back Protection Program: 50% downside protection from public sale price (details & terms to be announced later)
- Day 1 Circulating Market Cap: TBD
- Total Token Supply (TTS): 1,000,000,000 QUO
- TTS Allocated to Impossible Launchpad: 5%
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 QUO = 0.01 BUSD
- Listing Price: TBC
- Token Sale Format: Staking Subscription
- Sector: DeFi
- Supported Staking Tracks: IDIA and vIDIA staking only
- KYC requirements: Residents from countries or regions such as US, Mainland China, and UN-sanctioned countries are excluded from participating.