Currencies
8248
Market Cap
$ 1.54T
-4.59%
24h Spot Volume
$ 60.75B
-21.3%
BTC Dominance
46.31%
-0.55%
ETH Gas
32 Gwei

QuarkChain [QKC]

 
Rank: 273
Token:
Ethereum
USD 0.0153
-5.03
BTC 4.02e-7
0.23
ETH 6.81e-6
1.35

QuarkChain is a flexible, scalable, and user-oriented blockchain infrastructure

QuarkChain QKC ICO Review

ICO is ended: 2 Jun — 3 Jun 2018

ICO price

$ 0.0197
Ƀ 2.56e-6
ETH 0.0000317

ROI since ICO

USD: 0.77x  (-22.5%)
BTC: 0.16x  (-84.3%)
ETH: 0.21x  (-78.5%)

ATH ROI since ICO

USD: 17.39x  (+1,639.3%)
BTC: 18.06x  (+1,706.1%)
ETH: 16.21x  (+1,520.8%)

Raised

$ 20,000,000

Hard Cap

$ 20,000,000

Token issue

Private sale: 20% are released. For the remaining 80%, release 30% tokens after early June 2019, 30% token after early Sep. 2019, 20% token after early Dec. 2019.

Min/Max personal Cap

0.0001 ETH / 0.693 ETH for the first 12 hours, and will double every 6 hours afterwards.

Interest

Token economics

Total Hard Cap

$ 20,000,000

Total Raised

$ 20,000,000

Initial values

Market cap$ 128,444,448
FDMC: $ 197,000,000
Circulating SupplyQKC 6,520,022,766

Token allocation

Total supply:
10,000,000,000

Investment info

Whitelist

Yes

Know Your Customer (KYC)

Yes

Can't participate

Canada, China, Republic Of The Congo, Cuba, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Korea North, Libya, New Zealand, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United States, Yemen

Additional links