Okse Wallet is a decentralized Finance System which was built to revolutionize the financial market. With Okse Wallet you avoid any and all third parties between you and your funds.
The ultimate goal is to prioritize and cater to anyone and everyone with a basic cell phone containing an internet connection but fully regulated and ALL conform.
How does it work?
The Okse Card is a virtual debit card, which allows users to make payments on over 60 million merchants worldwide with pure decentralization until funds reach the payment provider. The only option to access the Okse Card Smart Contract is via the decentralized Okse Wallet where a KYC is needed. After the KYC is approved, the Okse Card Menu can be accessed while signing with your KYC verified wallet. The login allows you to upload different pre-selected and also governance-selected crypto currencies! Your funds have only two options after being deposited into the Debit Card Smart Contract, which are:
- The funds will be transferred with user confirmation to the master wallet from the integrated Signer Wallet, which pays the Debit Card Provider instantly when a payment is made with your debit card. The pre-selected payment currency will be immediately converted into USDC or BUSD to keep the value near to the USD.
- Withdraw your funds to your Okse Wallet from which you made the deposit, which works like a multisig; the Signer Wallet and your Wallet need to sign the transaction. Only the Owner from your KYC Verified and Debit Card Contract-assigned wallet can interact with the debit card - your identity and funds are secured due to your private key and passphrase.
- All transactions and approvals are documented on the blockchain.
- Stake Once in the debit card contract to upgrade your daily debit card payment limits and the spend to earn rewards
- Stake 0 Okse - Limit $250 per Day
- Stake 5,000 Okse - Limit $500 per Day
- Stake 25,000 Okse - Limit $2,500 per Day
- Stake 250,000 Okse - Limit $5,000 per Day
- Stake 500,000 Okse - Limit $10,000 per Day
- Stake Once in the Okse Wallet to activate your governance power
- Use Okse for the monthly subscription fee and save 10%
- Stake Okse LP Tokens and earn 5% of the monthly subscription from the pool