Currencies
7376
Market Cap
$ 2.36T
-0.74%
24h Spot Volume
$ 176.81B
-12.5%
BTC Dominance
39.75%
+0.41%
O3 Swap [O3]
 
Rank: 808
Token:
Ethereum
USD 5.98
BTC 0.000119
ETH 0.00154

O3 Swap is a cross-chain aggregation protocol, allowing users to access multi-chain liquidity sources on one platform.

O3 Swap O3 IDO Review

IDO is ended: 13 May — 13 May 2021

IDO platform

IDO price

$ 1.00

ROI since IDO

USD: 5.98x  (+498.4%)

ATH ROI since IDO

USD: 18.63x  (1763.3%)

Raised

$ 292,000

Tokens For Sale

292,000

IEO is ended: 13 May — 13 May 2021

IEO platformGate.io iconGate.io

IEO price

$ 1.00

ROI since IEO

USD: 5.98x  (+498.4%)

ATH ROI since IEO

USD: 18.63x  (1763.3%)

Raised

$ 150,000

Tokens For Sale

150,000

IEO is ended: 13 May — 13 May 2021

IEO platformMXC iconMXC

IEO price

$ 1.00

ROI since IEO

USD: 5.98x  (+498.4%)

ATH ROI since IEO

USD: 18.63x  (1763.3%)

Raised

$ 100,000

Tokens For Sale

100,000

IDO is ended: 12 May — 12 May 2021

IDO platform

IDO price

$ 1.00

ROI since IDO

USD: 5.98x  (+498.4%)

ATH ROI since IDO

USD: 18.63x  (1763.3%)

Raised

$ 50,000

Tokens For Sale

50,000

IDO is ended: 12 May — 12 May 2021

IDO platform

IDO price

$ 1.00

ROI since IDO

USD: 5.98x  (+498.4%)

ATH ROI since IDO

USD: 18.63x  (1763.3%)

Raised

$ 150,000

Tokens For Sale

150,000

IDO is ended: 12 May — 12 May 2021

IDO platform

IDO price

$ 1.00

ROI since IDO

USD: 5.98x  (+498.4%)

ATH ROI since IDO

USD: 18.63x  (1763.3%)

Raised

$ 30,000

Tokens For Sale

30,000

IDO is ended: 12 May — 12 May 2021

IDO price

$ 1.00

ROI since IDO

USD: 5.98x  (+498.4%)

ATH ROI since IDO

USD: 18.63x  (1763.3%)

Raised

$ 150,000

Tokens For Sale

150,000

Seed is ended: 7 Apr — 7 Apr 2021

Seed price

$ 0.360

ROI since Seed

USD: 16.62x  (+1,562.2%)

ATH ROI since Seed

USD: 51.76x  (5075.8%)

Raised

$ 1,800,000

Lock-up

TGE 12.5%, The rest 87.5 % will be vested quarterly in 2 years

Tokens For Sale

5,000,000

Private is ended: in the Past

Private price

$ 0.750

ROI since Private

USD: 7.98x  (+697.9%)

ATH ROI since Private

USD: 24.84x  (2384.4%)

Raised

$ 3,750,000

Lock-up

TGE 12.5%, The rest 87.5% will be vested quarterly in 2 years

Tokens For Sale

5,000,000

O3 Swap IEO was conducted from 13 May to 13 May 2021.

Private/Pre-sale investors were able to buy O3 Swap tokens at a price $ 0.360. They have got 1562.21% gain from their investments.

Investments of the O3 Swap are now down about 1063.82 percent.

At the $ 18.63 ATH price on 13 May 2021 investors were able to sell this position with 18.63x ROI in USD.

The O3 Swap token is now trading at 5.98x in USD from the IEO price.

IEO token price was $ 1.00.

O3 Swap [O3] Moon Spreadsheet

O3 Swap [O3] trading levels.

Token economics

Total Raised

$ 6,472,000

Token allocation

Total supply:
30,000,000
Private/Pre-sale:
10,000,000
(33.33%)
Public sale:
922,000
(3.07%)

Additional links